Poll

If you were IN A SERVER, how did you like it?

EPIC!
Awesome!
Good
Ok
Bad
STENCH!
YUCK!!

Author Topic: MegaMario Hoster servers!  (Read 1294 times)

Whenever you see a server that has "MegaMario Hoster" at the start of the title, GO TO IT. There will sometimes be Minigames, Grand Prixs (races), and sometimes even zombies and freebuilds! So, what are you waiting for? GO TO A SERVER! ABOUT POLL: ONLY RATE IF YOU'VE BEEN IN ONE OF MY SERVERS!!!!!!

Days it MIGHT be going:

-ALMOST any day of the week.

MAYBE time (California Time)

-8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
-12:00 PM to 2:00 PM
-5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
-Or just random time to a random time
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 01:17:38 PM by MegaMario »

There will sometimes be Minigames, Grand Prixs (races), and sometimes even zombies and freebuilds!
Sounds like pretty much any other server.

I think, that now that we have the ability to freely host servers, we should gain a new Forum section. We should have a Server section, solely used to advertise your server.
This way we don't get people posting about there apparant "Block-Buster" of a server in General Discussion. It would also allow people to inter-connect with more people and get to know each other better on other servers.

OMIGOSH GAIUZE! SOMEONE CAN HOST A SERVER!!11!!!1!11
WITH EVERYTHING ELSE ALL THE OTHER SERVERS HAVE. THIS IZ LIKE SO AMAZING.
I THINK I'LL GO HAVE AN climax NOW, BRB.

Anyways, MegaMario, this topic is just going to make people hate you.

I think, that now that we have the ability to freely host servers, we should gain a new Forum section. We should have a Server section, solely used to advertise your server.
This way we don't get people posting about there apparant "Block-Buster" of a server in General Discussion. It would also allow people to inter-connect with more people and get to know each other better on other servers.

I like that idea. It keeps the bad ideas out of this section.

Aw, come on guys, take it easy on him. He just wants people to hang out with on Blockland.

Additionally, I've seen many advertisements for servers that were far worse than this.

Anyways, MegaMario, this topic is just going to make people hate you.

Speak for yourself you dribbling fool.

Is it just me or people joining Blockland are getting stupider?

Is it just me or people joining Blockland are getting stupider?
No, not necesarilly. And who says this person just joined?
He easily could be any ID Below 10K and still see this as a good idea to get his server known, which, in all fairness is a relatively smart idea to do. You want people on a game to come and see your efforts and work on that game, so you go the games Forum and advertise the ability to see your stuff.

However, I still agree with my previous statement that we should get a "Server" Forum for advertising our Servers to each other.

I agree.

I bet this guy has all the crappy add-ons turned on that he isn't using so people have to sit through 10 minutes of downloads.

THERE WILL BE NO COMMENTING UNTIL THE COMMENTS GET POSITIVE!!!