Author Topic: :cookie::cookie::cookie:. When will it end...  (Read 3037 times)

Constantly, all over this forum, posts are beginning to fill with things like
OYAY
 :cookie: :cookie: Two cookies for you 8D
Eat them before he does  :cookieMonster:
me likie. me also likie  :cookie:
i love it!i love it more than ice creams  :iceCream:
dumbass! wrong section and the decals suck dont upload bullstuff on here starfish!  -10000000000000000000  :cookie:
This is sad, i don't really enjoy these.. i'd rather eat 10 cookies :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
omfg EPIC  :cookieMonster: :cookie:
:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: cookies for Nix :D Thanks

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's like... AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :cookie:  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: yea cookie.

OMG THIS IS SO EPICLY AMAZING!! :cookieMonster: :cookie:  :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:
EPIC i have a box of cookies for you

^sad^He wants 1

WTF? The emote spam rule needs to be more enforced, because this is really loving obnoxious.

only idiots are doing that
or trolls

only idiots are doing that
or trolls

Both, there are also idiotroll hybrids running a muck.

Quote from: last 5 quotes

Ah, I didn't notice that half of these are outdated. There's a good chance that narko is just exaggerating an invasion of stupid.

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:<-NO COICIES FOR U
 :cookieMonster:

Both, there are also idiotroll hybrids running a muck.
Idiotroll + [space] = Idiot roll + s = Idiot rolls!
but yeah I mean when he first joined and hes doing a little, (heres a kookie -insertcookie-) but since he kept doing it after his join date I think he might think its funny and is encouraged by another emote spammer.

Idiotroll + [space] = Idiot roll + s = Idiot rolls!
but yeah I mean when he first joined and hes doing a little, (heres a kookie -insertcookie-) but since he kept doing it after his join date I think he might think its funny and is encouraged by another emote spammer.
noedit:
Or he's a troll, or as you said an idiotroll.

Maybe there should be a set number of emotes allowed in a post. Or maybe a spam-detection thing that prevents overusing emotes.

I JUST realized that it wasn't about a single person. Wow.

Maybe there should be a set number of emotes allowed in a post. Or maybe a spam-detection thing that prevents overusing emotes.
Yes. Please

Welcome to the forums. There will always be people who spam emotes, and there will always be slowpokes who quote ancient posts and bump topics.

In other words, you came here just to call someone a troll and/or idiot.

In other words, you came here just to call someone a troll and/or idiot.
No, I was bringing up a few reasons why idiots and trolls spam. I said:
because I said "he". I didn't come here to call someone a troll and/or idiot.