18 (16.1%)
Too small
6 (5.4%)
Too big
22 (19.6%)
Bad ;(
66 (58.9%)

Total Members Voted: 112

Author Topic: Red Dot Sight (MW2 Crosshair)  (Read 14515 times)

---Red Dot Sight---

Created by: Balshakaan
Inspired by: Call of Duty: Modern warfare 2
--------------------------------------------------------------

After many tweaks to the sight, Balshakaan knew he had it just the way he wanted it,
untill a mad zombie broke into his lab, and released the crosshair!

Features:

-Its transparent

-Its a crosshair

-Its visible on all surfaces (Even burgandy?)

It even has a picture!

Download down here.

To download, drag the image from your browser window into the desktop/folder.

(If any errors are found, please tell me, besides just saying "it sucks")
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 12:24:04 PM by Balshakaan »

Ya, that picture does not help. And the actual crosshair looks blurry.

Looked into it. It is 15x15, should be 32x32, and it does not even look transparent.

Sorry, the picture is quite horrible, but in the high quality blockland, it is transparent, but, I'll look into resizing.

Can't really see it, and the icon fer it, doesn't look all that amazing, but either way, pretty cool.

Enough with these stuffty cross-hairs.

Go die.

LOLZ i agree, here have a  :cookie:

it knocked over a container containing the raw crosshair, and broke it, causing every little Blocko person to become infected with the wonderful glory of...
The RED DOT SIGHT!

ARGHH!! GET IT OFF ME, GET IT OFF ME!!!

Well, it seems everybody hates it, atleast say if you hate the idea or the actual crosshair though, elaborate.
I would like to make it better, but this makes it hard to.

People are making way to many crosshairs now currently.

I'm taking a wild guess and saying the actual crosshair.  I recommend you practice creating digital artwork for a while before releasing it.  Seriously though, this looks like  :iceCream:.

As for the digital "artwork" part, that means don't take a crosshair from a different game like you did.

As for the digital "artwork" part, that means don't take a crosshair from a different game like you did.
Well, I said, it was inspired by MW2.
Inspired by: Modern Warfare: 2

And I'm saying be original and don't merely duplicate one from another game.  However, taking ideas from other games is good. (In some cases, generally for improvement purposes and ideas)

Well, its a first time add-on, a UI one, but still.
I'm going to revamp the topic, with a good image, a more clear description about it.

Well, its a first time add-on, a UI one, but still.
I'm going to revamp the topic, with a good image, a more clear description about it.

Even though it's a first, this links back to my first post. (Get used to designing stuff before releasing anything)
Besides this, it's also good advice not to release your first add-on.  Before considering a release show it to some people/friends and ask for their opinion. (Don't get someone who will say yes just because he/she is your friend, though)