Poll

Are you....

THE LUCKIEST PERSON EVER
Lucky
Normal
Unlucky
THE UNLUCKIEST PERSON EVER

Author Topic: Unluckiest Blockland Moments  (Read 26952 times)

The Almost every time a smoker pulls me in and kills me in L4b.

Diss with highest unluckiness: getting 3 backstabs and not getting a bonus. Fffffffforget right I know who you are... >.>

Edit- 'nades much?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 06:42:46 PM by TalesOfBlockland56 »

Someone threw a grenade and it hit me in the face. I didn't die from the explosion, I died from the impact of the damn grenade to the face. >:/

i'm beginning to think luck isn't an increase of luck on the subject in question but a lack of luck to the victim

good example: i just dropped on nit's head in my new cops & robbers server from about 6 stories up, jailed him, and didn't even get hurt from the fall because i bounced off his head. to me, this is something i would expect: to him i assume he thought it was incredibly loving unlucky

and then karma knocked out my internet connection
Someone threw a grenade and it hit me in the face. I didn't die from the explosion, I died from the impact of the damn grenade to the face. >:/

...yeah, that was me with the hand-grenade. remember?

...yeah, that was me with the hand-grenade. remember?
:o
That was you!?
I was too busy raging to know >:/

I finished building the ultimate zombie battle.  It was perfect.  But of course my computer just had to freeze.  I had to restart after a half an hour of waiting.

I got shot by a tank while flying over it in a stunt plane.

I got shot by a tank while flying over it in a stunt plane.
Thay's it?

I saw that post above me.

Lets see...

You are in bushido's server.

You and him are the only ones in his server.

And he is hosting a deathmatch

Major amounts of unlucky have been detected.

I usually happen to jump directly into almost any incoming rocket.

i was in a zombie survival and i was about to get 100 points 100 points=admin when you get killed you lose all points so just one more kill i was about to kill a zombie when i was shot by a noob with a rocket launcher sadest moment of my life :(

i was in a zombie survival and i was about to get 100 points 100 points=admin when you get killed you lose all points so just one more kill i was about to kill a zombie when i was shot by a noob with a rocket launcher sadest moment of my life :(
noob + 100 points admin + so close = Admin