Author Topic: Solar Station  (Read 3385 times)

Solar Power-Generating Station

So I finished this on my Martian Colony RP server, and so far it is in the testing stage. I know it works but the matter of getting power form point A to point B is still in the question. So it basically uses a clock sort timer to control energy flow.

The solar panels are completely for display, all the action happens in the power station itself.

Come to my server if you wanna test run it.

Over-View

Solar Panels

Solar Station Interior

Window Design

Main Plug Box Exterior

Main Plug Box Interior

Light Toggled On

Light Toggled Off

The light can't turn on if the station isn't creating power, and the light can be toggled when it is. No flickering and the tube box thing that is transmitting the electrical current is most likely temporary.

Also, polyester grass is just for looks, the whole colony has it but it's not real grass. The power station will most likely be updated but this version works just fine. Some designs and decorations will be added too.

Ideas on methods to transport power are greatly appreciated.

Nice windows, where did you get them?

a window pack
WHERE DID YOU EXPECT THEM TO COME FROM?! :D

Lol people have been doing this since events came out
I want to Mars RP now though...
Hmm

Can you build something like this on my City RP?

It looks a little small. :/

It looks a little small. :/

That's because it was built in a  mini city!

Also, that was a fast post. I didn't to expect someone posting 5 sec. after me!

Lol people have been doing this since events came out
What events?

It takes 6 solar panels and some complicated machinery to light up a light bulb!

09:39:10 PM
09:44:47 PM

What.

It takes 6 solar panels and some complicated machinery to light up a light bulb!
Maybe it needs 2 kilowatts of power to run for .05 seconds!

09:39:10 PM
09:44:47 PM

What.

I meant it Figuratively. Has anyone been paying attention to school during middle school?

That's because it was built in a  mini city!

It wasn't built in a mini-city...
Emphasis on the Test. That was to verify that it could work. Today I am going to re-route the power to my house and the other houses in the city.
I meant it Figuratively. Has anyone been paying attention to school during middle school?
The hell?