Author Topic: Urban Dictionary: Roblox  (Read 4034 times)

Not only that, but I give that "urban dictionary" definition OVER 9000 down thumbs. >:(

Not only that, but I give that "urban dictionary" definition OVER 9000 down thumbs. >:(
Leave.

NO U, I can like both. Free country much?  :panda:

See, you made panda cry.

NO U, I can like both. Free country much?  :panda:
Guess what. You're on Badspot's property. You don't have freedom of speech on private property.

Guess what. You're on Badspot's property. You don't have freedom of speech on private property.

Oh.. Oh, you're good.

No, you're just bad.

How am I bad? I'm defending roblox. I said you were good becuse that really made me leave, with no effort from that other guy XD

How am I bad? I'm defending roblox. I said you were good becuse that really made me leave, with no effort from that other guy XD
Stop being a total loving idiot, and leave. We dont need your stuff here.
There is nothing to defend with Roblox, the game is terrible.

stop defending a laggy game with a community full of 5 year olds and places that are identical

Plus old fad is old.

I'm not negatively talking about roblox, I'm just posting what other people said about it.
You're still dragging it in here

Oh god a robloxian from roblox quit overusing the word "NO U" and the fad T.T

Oh god a robloxian from roblox quit overusing the word "NO U" and the fad T.T
There are no "Robloxians"

Don't use that term ever again please.