Author Topic: GlopGun -- First Addon (fixed)  (Read 17633 times)

I tend to hate flatshading. i am trying to flatshade more than i usually do. (i am guessing that flatshading is making it look more cubic?)

Well than, you will get flamed for not flatshading. When you dont flatshade it makes your models look "Unblocky".

and all the noobs care about the items being blocky. I GET IT. next time ill only release it to smart people who have actually tried making a weapon before.

oh and btw, only noobs flame.

edit- this was stupid
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 09:40:25 PM by Dy mar »

Gmailman, you stole my avatar.

On topic, it's good to see an original gun. Well done!

and all the noobs care about the items being blocky. I GET IT. next time ill only release it to smart people who have actually tried making a weapon before.

oh and btw, only noobs flame.

Suck it.

And im curentaly working on a throwing knife with an alternate melee fire.

BTW: Only people who know how to make addons flame really counts.

Well than, you will get flamed for not flatshading. When you dont flatshade it makes your models look "Unblocky".

My 1000th post here? >:C

I hold to my earlier statement. only noobs flame. and if that person is not a noob at BL then he is a noob at generocity. or, in other words, life.

let me define flame: verbaly abusing instead of helping the subject

btw, your throwing rocket has no explosion sound   :D
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 09:54:39 PM by Dy mar »

I hold to my earlier statement. only noobs flame. and if that person is not a noob at BL then he is a noob at generocity. or, in other words, life.

btw, your throwing rocket has no explosion sound   :D

Then your ears are broken. >:C

um........................... .................

your throwing rocket has no explosion sound.
oh and your emitters need some work
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 10:06:25 PM by Dy mar »

um............................................

your throwing rocket has no explosion sound.
oh and your emitters need some work

Your modle needs some work. :U

learn the difference between your post and constructive critiscism.

What the forget are you talking about? Learn how to create a legable sentence you idiot. Also, "noob" is not a word.

ohai destroyer! I love you too! btw.... your sentence is not there :D so idk that u ar a stupid noob :D and we dont have to mention that it is idiotic to waist the time to demoralize others by randomly cursing to their face and passing insults with a cherry on top.

/ironic

ohai destroyer! I love you too! btw.... your sentence is not there :D so idk that u ar a stupid noob :D and we dont have to mention that it is idiotic to waist the time to demoralize others by randomly cursing to their face and passing insults with a cherry on top.

/ironic

Your stupidity is unbelieveable. Stop acting as though you control what I or others post. You don't. You can't tell us what to or what not to do. Noob isn't a loving word, your logic sucks, and you need to learn what irony is.

Get the forget out.

Destroyer, don't get so angry over some falsely confident brat. It's not worth it.