Author Topic: Computer crapped out :C  (Read 1522 times)

Yup. My computer final died, after 4 years of faithfull service. I'm posting this to let you know I won't be in game as much as in order to play i have to get on the family computer and set up my external hard drive so i can play. I'll try to be on the forums as much as i used to be, thanks to my PS3's internet capabilities. i will need suggestions for a new computer in the near future but i'm flat broke right now so i'm not getting anythihng any time soon.

not our good friend hugums!

i hope you get a new computter or whatever soon c:

Save for gaming computer parts.

Your fat stopped the fans.

inb4ARCstatesPS3hasnogames

Sorry, that's why I got back-up laptop

i cld maek u a parst list if u want 2 bild 1

Yup. My computer final died, after 4 years of faithfull service. I'm posting this to let you know I won't be in game as much as in order to play i have to get on the family computer and set up my external hard drive so i can play. I'll try to be on the forums as much as i used to be, thanks to my PS3's internet capabilities. i will need suggestions for a new computer in the near future but i'm flat broke right now so i'm not getting anythihng any time soon.
Poor you.

My fully functional hard drive in my laptop died after one year. Stupid headcrash.



Hard to see? Here, lemme blow it up a bit...





Eat stuff and die.
Your avater looks like a Hispanic Smithers


Your avater looks like a Hispanic Smithers
That's who it reminded me of! :cookieMonster:

My laptop's nearly 7 years old, still works fine.