Author Topic: TDM_ColdStorage  (Read 7675 times)

TDM_ColdStorage
That thing with the warehouses and all the snow.

So yeah.

I've been hosting this neat build of mine, and while it was initially designed and operated as a DM, the playercount (often hovering around 20) made it simply too chaotic, so I converted it into a TDM, which turned out to be way more fun anyways (TANKS! :3). So yeah. Many of you have probably played on it before. It essentially consists of 4 different warehouses. They r loveeh. Also; the roofs and broken windows offer nice sniper points. I run it with 1 life, a DB Shotgun (shut up, all you haters >:c), the Old-School Rifle, the Chainsaw, and a couple pills. It's a survival sort of game play, and the tanks and OSRs offer loads of different outcomes. So join up, it's fun.

AKSHIN PICKSHUREZ

By svitcov at 2010-05-04

By svitcov at 2010-05-04

By svitcov at 2010-05-04

By svitcov at 2010-05-04

By svitcov at 2010-05-04

By svitcov at 2010-05-04

By svitcov at 2010-05-04

By svitcov at 2010-05-04

By svitcov at 2010-05-04

By svitcov at 2010-05-04

By svitcov at 2010-05-04

By svitcov at 2010-05-04

N'joy.

It's like ecstasy, only blockier.

Why am I never there for pics :C

Cuc, you never fail to impress.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 12:34:23 AM by Bones »

Cuc, you never fail to impress man.
Indeed. Man owes me a great deal.

Of course, as for woman, love will do just fine.

No pics of me on there! D:

Indeed. Man owes me a great deal.

Of course, as for woman, love will do just fine.
How about gay love? Comon man, you really just dunno how awesome it is.... [/sarcasm]

Fine.

Say, what's written in that small font that I can't read?

EDIT: Just noticed, there's an easter egg in one pic :3
Good luck!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 12:38:02 AM by cucumberdude »

EDIT: Just noticed, there's an easter egg in one pic :3

The guy with a spark in his rear end?

I was there. :D

I like the build, but I couldn't stand the mini game setup you had.

Everyone only had one life and the weapons sucked. (except for the OldSchoolRifle :3)

The guy with a spark in his rear end?
Now that you mention it, that too. But no, the one I saw is really difficult to spot because of the perspective.

Everyone only had one life
Yeah, that way people aren't mindlessly flailing their guns around shooting at anything and everything that moves. It makes it much more tactical, and requires more skill.

weapons sucked
Once again, the DBshotgun requires skill. Unlike point-click-kill automatic weapons, the DB requires half a brain.

Sorry for raging, but I can't stand minigames where there are inifinite lives and/or machine guns.

I can't see the pictures D:

But judging from the replies, this is a pretty awesome build.

Yeah, that way people aren't mindlessly flailing their guns around shooting at anything and everything that moves. It makes it much more tactical, and requires more skill.
I agree, for the most part, but I think everyone having 2 lives would be better.

Once again, the DBshotgun requires skill. Unlike point-click-kill automatic weapons, the DB requires half a brain.
I agree again, it just seems soo hard to hit anything with it. I guess the spread is too high for me. :P

Sorry for raging, but I can't stand minigames where there are inifinite lives and/or machine guns.
I know what you mean, but I think at least pistol would be nice.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 03:57:22 AM by ArmyUnit »

I played there it was very fun i had 14 kills in a row or something then i was killed :sadface:

I Suck big balls at this map.