Author Topic: Earth 2.0.  (Read 185853 times)

Population cap is 500,000 Will. Forgot to add that to the OP. It can grow later on, though.

Code: [Select]
Report to Russian Allies from the Assembly of Positantk:
Recently we have encountered native populations of bizzare, ape-like creatures. Further research suggests that they are semi-intelligent and capable of a butchered form of speech. From initial conversations we have uncovered that they call themselves "New Romanians" and employ a crude government system known as a 'republic'. More information as it becomes available.

Population cap is 500,000 Will. Forgot to add that to the OP. It can grow later on, though.
Put it to 250,000

Also, put a map.

Rocknrollwill, I called that area >:O

Why am I not there yet?

Country name: Delan Republic

Flag:

Government type: Merchant Republic

Ally(s)*:

Root Country(Russia or US): A british/nordic expeditionary contingent that traveled with the United states expedition.

Population:335,000 , and growing, with most located in the capital city.

Capital:Florezia

National Anthem**:Fortune favors the bold

Languages:English, Norwegian, Swedish (English Primary

Rocknrollwill, I called that area >:O
Why am I not there yet?
I'm sorry, it was just a suggestion, I didn't see your post :o

Just pointing out that there are some countries on the map that aren't in the list.

Dude whats with the page stretch that's a small flag?
New Hawaii I would like to join you because we are the closest together
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 11:40:23 PM by nienhaus1 »

Clipton, I want to ally.

Just pointing out that there are some countries on the map that aren't in the list.

Cause Uioptry has like no info.

Code: [Select]
Report to Russian Allies from the Assembly of Positantk:
Recently we have encountered native populations of bizzare, ape-like creatures. Further research suggests that they are semi-intelligent and capable of a butchered form of speech. From initial conversations we have uncovered that they call themselves "New Romanians" and employ a crude government system known as a 'republic'. More information as it becomes available.
>:C

>:C
It seems that we had actually encountered Coryzans. Posistantk apologizes for the mixup.

It seems that we had actually encountered Coryzans. Posistantk apologizes for the mixup.
Dont let it happen again.

In other news

Very valuable resources of Oil, gold, and copper discovered

I will only do bigger maps for countries for 3 countries.

One being mine.

Those three will be the major countries.

Go.