Lord Tony - Pathetic friendry

Author Topic: Lord Tony - Pathetic friendry  (Read 5786 times)

Example

He is deliberately trolling Lizzy and others.  I also think he's a poser brony, or just really flaming homoloveual.

I am sick of him and I know I shouldn't be feeding him, but there is nothing more to do.

I'm sure he's IUV, both of them are trolls & act exactly the same.

YES, WE KNOW.

Every single person on this forum has known for years and loving years that Lord Tony is one of the most intolerable dipstuffs to ever be birthed.

Badspot doesn't want to do anything about it for reasons completely unbeknownst to everyone.

Stop making threads about him. Stop responding to him. Stop acknowledging that he exists. Install the block scripts, report his posts that you think might yield a ban, and for the love of loving god stop talking to him.

Ok.

Sorry, I guess I was forthcoming with overwhelming anger I felt I had to do something.  Maybe it was the sense that I wanted to see how you guys felt about him.

I'll let this die and ignore him.

Ok.

Sorry, I guess I was forthcoming with overwhelming anger I felt I had to do something.  Maybe it was the sense that I wanted to see how you guys felt about him.

I'll let this die and ignore him.
hmmm how do we feel...

Volko are you a white knight?

Lord Tony is the ultimate troll and should be dealt with accordingly.

Lord Tony is the ultimate troll and should be dealt with accordingly.
He's like, 50% troll and 50% moron.

Volko are you a white knight?
This is him trolling. You know he's trolling because it's something so stupid and blunt you know it's forced.

Him actually running around months ago and calling everyone who defended Stocking or even just agreed with her, like Qwerpir, that was him just being stupid. Now he's making a joke out of his own stupidity.

Him posting about joining Mojang was another brilliant example of 50% troll and 50% stupid. He probably did apply, thinking he'd get the job, but then he only posted it because he knew what kind of reaction he'd get. 50% troll, 50% stupid.

That is Lord Tony. He is so stupid, that when he tries to be stupid, the line is blurred to the point you can't tell if he's joking around or just that dumb.

Maybe if somebody actually reports his posts he'll be banned

Badspot loves him

He hasn't done anything bannable yet. My mouse is wavering over the report button for him constantly though.

Lord tony remains to be the single most successful troll known to Blockland. You guys just can't leave him alone, and he loves it. I'm curious whether badspot likes it too, considering how long this account has been unbanned.

Badspot loves him

You've gotta be loving kidding me.

If badspot loved lord tony, he wouldn't have been permanently banned twice before.

Nobody seems to be reporting tony for general stuffposting. Badspot isn't omnipotent, and I believe he only looks over drama and off-topic for specific reasons only.

You've gotta be loving kidding me.

If badspot loved lord tony, he wouldn't have been permanently banned twice before.

Nobody seems to be reporting tony for general stuffposting. Badspot isn't omnipotent, and I believe he only looks over drama and off-topic for specific reasons only.

Actually you won't honestly believe what I am reported for. I've been reported for even the smallest of things.