Interstellar Tensions - Futuristic Nation RP

Poll

Should there be more star clusters then the 1 we have now?

Yes
No
I don't partcipate in Interstellar Tensions but I still vote because I'm a friend

Author Topic: Interstellar Tensions - Futuristic Nation RP  (Read 28926 times)

A Titan Corporation carrier ship warps into Forsum and orbits over Forsumus.  Communication channels open with the leaders of the planet below.  A friendly draddian in a suit appears on the Ursan screens, "Hello, this is Kelad Miram, representative of Promethian Security Systems.  We have indeed created basic designs for the [REDACTED], and require brown townysis of the Ursan race, along with a few of your soldiers for testing of the experimental [REDACTED].  A portal drone is descending towards your capitol space port, and its portal gate will open should you agree to cooperate openly.  We thank you for your cooperation."

The transmission switches off, and the ship in orbit remains idle.

QMPS MANUFACTURING FACILITY DESTROYED!
In an attack similar to the Human colony attack in many ways, a QMPS Manufacturing Facility was blown up. In the wreckage, fuel droppings similar to the ones found on the human colony are discovered. Perhaps, the same things attacked the manufacturing facility?

Up-to-date back up data is restored.

Fuel is collected.  It is being brown townyzed.  We are searching if any security tapes for appearances of whatever destroyed the base.

The event is peculiar, as the facility was located at the center of a fully-armed fleet.

Up-to-date back up data is restored.

Fuel is collected.  It is being brown townyzed.  We are searching if any security tapes for appearances of whatever destroyed the base.

The event is peculiar, as the facility was located at the center of a fully-armed fleet.
It appears as if the security cameras just, stopped. From 19:32 to 20:32 it just showed the same image of the fleet slowly moving, but it is known by logs that the facility exploded and was destroyed at 20:01. Fuel is brown townyzed and it is revealed that it is dark matter. (No idea what to put for fuel, used dark matter)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 10:50:38 PM by mlockha »

Dark matter is taken and is extensively researched.

A new device called the "Dolvar Device" now accompanies every fleet.  It's contents allow for realtime recording of space-time activity within 5 ly and sends the data (through immediate mediums) directly to multiple sources around the TC data centers.  If any matter enters a range of within 10 km of it, its portal systems will pull it in to protect data loss.

The QMPS facility had no QMPSs produced, and therefore the preparatory testing facilities were destroyed.  The testing facility is being moved to another location.  Area is being scanned for more "fingerprints" that this unknown force or being had left behind.

Mlockha, you might wanna add Unlock Biotics to the directory.

Unlock Biotics (UB)

"... A portal drone is descending towards your capitol space port, and its portal gate will open should you agree to cooperate openly.  We thank you for your cooperation."

The transmission switches off, and the ship in orbit remains idle.

We agree to cooperate.

We agree to cooperate.
The drone's gates open, and they walk into the portal, and walk into a testing ship 375.901 ly away.  Assistants begin to show the Ursans to their rooms, taking their briefcases for inspection, and showing them dinner menus and meal schedules.  The portal closes behind them.

On Forsumus, the drone leaves and goes back on the carrier ship.  The carrier flies off back to rejoin a mining and research fleet.

Governed Roy states his intentions on making IC-AE I-II the center of human commerce and culture in the star cluster. Many new construction projects begin on both planets.

The imperial ships sent to scout fire off drones into each planet to brown townyze climate, geography, wildlife, etc. for 200 days.

Due to improved mining operations sped up by portals, Titan Corporation begins to produce a research fleet faster.

The Ursus Empire has gained ample understanding of the dark matter fuel and begins to engineer a process for producing more.

Europäische Galaktischen Föderation (European Galactic Federation)
"It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light."
-Aristotle Onassis

Country Name : European Galactic Federation
Government Type : Left-wing Democracy

Species : Human, Kolan.
Species Specialties : Kolan : Simmilar to praying mantises, can reach far.

Economy Type : Capitalist
Currency : Euro
Currency to USD worth : 1.37

*Population :50,000,000,000
Languages : German And English are official languages, French, Kolandish, Spanish, Greek, Italian
Religions : Good percentage of the populous are agnostic, though some are christian and Muslim  
Literacy Rate : 98%
Life Expectancy : 95

*Home Planet: Gholand (original planet was earth, though the EGF doesn't want to consider it its home)
*Home Star System: Hall (Like above original system was sol, though the EGF doesn't want to consider it its home)

Alliances : Fyrenise Republic
Trade Partners: Fyrenise Republic
Organization(s): N/A

DEFCON Level: 5

Military Specs:

Weapons :

Vehicles :

Military Jeep

Ground Transport

Air Transport

Anti-Air

Anti-Armor Mech

Anti-Infantry + Anti-Air Mech

Tank

Infantry :

I think you should tell the differences from the weapons and armor what class they are

Interstellar :

Frigate

Command Ship, Battleships and Fighters

Ill add more later, let me know via PM if i need to change anything
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 05:29:25 PM by Rockinboy2000 »

Code: [Select]
[table][tr][td][img width=30]http://i.imgur.com/1M8EdEL.png[/img][/td][td][url=http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=251908.msg7339093#msg7339093]European Galactic Federation (UGF)[/url][/td][/tr][/table]
Quote from: Code
European Galactic Federation (UGF)

-ignore this, accidentally quoted my own post-