Poll

Poll is finished. Quest to Save Kompressor will be a "test game" before I do QFTA.

High Rollers Its like "Pass or Fail" or "Blockade Blasters'. Multiple players allowed.
Quest For The ACNRHKLAHBSLFGSG(L) One Blockhead's adventure to find a weapon that can surpass the Ion Cannon
Post Apocalyptic Alcoholism Find a source of alcohol in a nuclear wasteland.
The Eve Of Version 21 As Version 21 looms over the horizion, one thought crosses your mind: How will you spend your last few days in Version 20?
Liberal Crime Squad:BLF Edition Liberal Crime Squad adapted into a forum adventure. Defeat the Conservative Crime Squad, kidnap and brainwash people, and drop terrible pickup lines.

Author Topic: BLOODLUST [Quest to Save Kompressor: Soon.]  (Read 109878 times)

Buy some guns and taser cartridges from Traitor Joe's

we have no muniez though.

Look deep into your heart and summon the powers of Blockland.
pageloss

OT:  Ask the almighty god, Badspot for some money.  If he tells us to forget off, farm for money by defeating Phantom Party Hats in RPG-like battles.

Edit:  I just realized my weapon is in the poll.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 04:05:35 PM by Swampivorous »

we have no muniez though.

Crap I didn't see that. Ask if you can work for Traitor Joe.

go to traitor joe's

You go to Traitor Joe's and discover that it is mostly empty except for a group of men in suits taking refuge in it. You eavesdrop in on a conversation.

"Traitor Joe has been subdued in the basement. All thats left to do is put this 'Patriot' on trial for Treason against Stalin. We're about to burn his beloved guns and American flags."

Looking carefully at the man's neck, you see a hammer and martini symbol tattooed on it. The International Order Of Communists, probably?

pageloss

OT:  Ask the almighty god, Badspot for some money.  If he tells us to forget off, farm for money by defeating Phantom Party Hats in RPG-like battles.
Five Nights At forgetboys reference?
Edit:  I just realized my weapon is in the poll.

You pray to Badspot and nothing happens. You fail to find Party Hats or places to spend five nights with forgetboys. Must be the wrong universe.

Also Swamp, you know your ACNRHKLAHBSLFGSG(L) addon? Its a godamn weapon to surpass Metal Gear the Death Ion Cannon Spammer and even the Mininuke. Props to you.

Suit 1(Unaware) armed with Nightstick
Suit 2(Patrolling) armed with Disposable One-Shot Pistol
Suit 3(In a corner away from everyone else smoking) armed with Knife

Your good conscience urges nonlethal takedowns.

Protagonist is badly wounded and undetected.

9:35 AM

WEAPONS:
TASER (0 cartridges left)
BASEBALL BAT
IMAGINARY YO-YO
IMAGINARY AA-12 (20/20 Imaginary Rounds left)
IMAGINARY MG42 (79/100 Imaginary Rounds left)
NIGHTSTICK
OTHER ITEMS:
DISGUISE (REPAIRMAN)
SUIT WITH TIE
DISGUISE (REDNECK)
DISGUISE (POLICE) Not your size!
BOOK (FIRST AID)
BOOK (BLOODLUST CONTROL)
BOOK (ACTION HERO GUIDE)
BOOK (DON'T BURN BOOKS)
SMARTPHONE (BATTERY DEAD)

$0 IN CASH
BLOODLUST: 15% (Normal)
EFFECTS: GOOD CONSCIENCE(Permanent unless you cure it)

Go outside and watch them burn everything
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 04:31:41 PM by Blockchip »

wear suit and tie, pretend to be one of them

Also Swamp, you know your ACNRHKLAHBSLFGSG(L) addon? Its a godamn weapon to surpass Metal Gear the Death Ion Cannon Spammer and even the Mininuke. Props to you.
True, but then again, I am a terrible modeler.  If someone wants to just take it (considering it's just a bunch of other stuff duct taped together) and make it a more presentable and awesome they can go right ahead.  I just wanted to make a weapon to surpass all weapons.

And yes, that was a five night's a forgetboys reference.

OT:  Flit through the Action Hero guide to gain some Batman level courage.  Disarm the Unaware suit while his patrolling friend isn't facing them.

blockchip you're making the worst decisions

save traitor joe. he's a valuable asset

Go outside and watch them burn everything

You let them burn everything. Including some incredibly violate ammunition. Which then explodes in their faces and takes out everything within a few miles.

GAME OVER

wear suit and tie, pretend to be one of them

You wear a suit and tie before casually strolling into Traitor Joe's.

Suit 1 stares at Protagonist suspiciously.

"Wait a minute. You're not one of us. I know the faces of the men I've been sent to work with, and you're not one of them!"

Suit 1 glares at the Protagonist with intolerance and tries to let out a piercing Communist alarm cry!

Protagonist grabs Suit 1 and muffles his screams, preventing his buddies from turning hostile!
Suit 1 tries to counter being grabbed by fiber wiring the Protagonist!
Protagonist dodges and smashes at Suit 1 with a nightstick, hitting the head HARD!
Suit 1 collapses to the ground brain damaged and incapacitated.
-5 Bloodlust: Nonlethal Takedown

You try to drag Suit 1's body out of sight, but Suit 2 sees the body and becomes suspicious.

"Whats wrong, buddy? Had too much to drink?"

He comes closer.

Suit 2(SUSPICIOUS) armed with Disposable One-Shot Pistol
Suit 3(About to finish smoking) armed with Knife

Protagonist is badly wounded and undetected.

WEAPONS:
BASEBALL BAT
IMAGINARY YO-YO
NIGHTSTICK
OTHER ITEMS:
DISGUISE (REPAIRMAN)
SUIT WITH TIE
DISGUISE (REDNECK)
BOOK (FIRST AID)
BOOK (BLOODLUST CONTROL)
BOOK (ACTION HERO GUIDE)
BOOK (DON'T BURN BOOKS)

$0 IN CASH
BLOODLUST: 10% (Normal)

Convince him that he became uncontrollably violent when he discovered a shipment of bootleg vodka has been sabotaged upon export to all Communist.

use suit 1's body as a meat shield

Convince him that he became uncontrollably violent when he discovered a shipment of bootleg vodka has been sabotaged upon export to all Communist.

You explain to Suit 2 that Suit 1 drank bad vodka.

"Makes sense, then. Wait a minute, I've never seen you before."

Suit 2 glares at the Protagonist suspiciously.

use suit 1's body as a meat shield

You use Suit 1's unconscious body as a meat shield when Suit 2 realizes you are an intruder. He raises the One-Shot Pistol.

"You wouldn't really shoot a comrade being held hostage, would you?" You say.

Suit 2 lowers his gun for a brief second, allowing you to rush him and beat him up with a nightstick. He drops to the floor letting out a final groan. You hear footsteps behind you.

Suit 3 lunges from the shadows at Protagonist, but accidentally smacks into a nearby wall face-first and knocks himself out.

You head downstairs and hear someone screaming "Joseph Stalin! Totalitarianism! Vladimir Lenin! Trotsky! MARXISM!" as they beat someone senseless in the room all the way at the end of the basement. Meanwhile, you see two more suits patrolling back to back.

Suit 4(Anti-Stab Vest) armed with PSS Pistol(Integrally suppressed)
Suit 5 armed with S4M Silent Pistol
Protagonist is badly wounded.

WEAPONS:
BASEBALL BAT
DISPOSABLE ONE-SHOT PISTOL (Can only fire once)
IMAGINARY YO-YO
KNIFE
NIGHTSTICK
OTHER ITEMS:
DISGUISE (REPAIRMAN)
SUIT WITH TIE
DISGUISE (REDNECK)
BOOK (FIRST AID)
BOOK (BLOODLUST CONTROL)
BOOK (ACTION HERO GUIDE)
BOOK (DON'T BURN BOOKS)

$0 IN CASH
BLOODLUST: 5% (Normal)

use the knife to take out these scum

Beat them all to not-quite-death with a baseball bat while making crappy puns

use the knife to take out these scum
No, one of them has an anti-stab vest

Continue to use Suit 1 as a body shield.  While you're at it, take a peek at Action Hero Guide for some temporary courage/boldness.