Author Topic: Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff  (Read 212242 times)

If he lives in Florida, then it'd be A-OK with the law, since he's not more than 4 years older than them.

If he lives in Florida, then it'd be A-OK with the law, since he's not more than 4 years older than them.
flat-out wrong. we've been over this a thousand times in this thread already
it doesn't matter what state anyone is in. it is illegal on a federal level

Your wrong

i smell a 100 page drama topic and when the 100th page comes i'll roll out my tophat and monocle and claim the pageI talked to Apak in game and according to him Kickflow is "misinformed." rofl, is this some sort of new defe\nse excuse for the nickpb defense clique?

i smell a 100 page drama topic and when the 100th page comes i'll roll out my tophat and monocle and claim the pageI talked to Apak in game and according to him Kickflow is "misinformed." rofl, is this some sort of new defense excuse for the nickpb defense clique?
noedit: fixy fix. i swear to god if you just dodge the point of my post to insult me just because i don't agree with you or anything i'm going to snap.

noedit: fixy fix. i swear to god if you just dodge the point of my post to insult me just because i don't agree with you or anything i'm going to snap.
ur gay

I talked to Apak in game and according to him Kickflow is "misinformed." rofl, is this some sort of new defe\nse excuse for the nickpb defense clique?
why does it matter what apak says? has he even posted in this thread? does anyone in the entire world know who apak is?

lmao and I hoped Tills would just disappear

She demanded richard pics and sent me some revealing pics of herself to like kinda ''make it even'' altho I never sent her anything.
I haven't talked to her in months and this is what I come back to lol

lmao and I hoped Tills would just disappear

She demanded richard pics and sent me some revealing pics of herself to like kinda ''make it even'' altho I never sent her anything.
I haven't talked to her in months and this is what I come back to lol
i always hated her

always listen 2 colten

i always hated her

always listen 2 colten
you are now my personal advisor

i smell a 100 page drama topic and when the 100th page comes i'll roll out my tophat and monocle and claim the pageI talked to Apak in game and according to him Kickflow is "misinformed." rofl, is this some sort of new defe\nse excuse for the nickpb defense clique?
so is clique the new buzzword around here or something? You're not even using it correctly.