Author Topic: Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff  (Read 212189 times)

close to a 100

wait

what was the longest drama/ forum post
Technically the Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes topic. That is 310 pages, almost 8 years old, and still going.
However it's not about any single group/user/event, and it even started out in General Discussion.

Also, it doesn't really count, but Stocking may have the largest total number of pages across all the Dramas about her.
Going off of this alone, she has a grand total of 419 pages of Drama, over 13 topics.
But there may be more for other users with lots of Dramas, like Lord Tony, Kalphiter, Furdle, Tezuni, etc...

also Kickflow, on the subject of child enthusiasm
you had intentions to score a 17 year olds (aka Tills') nudes with your charms the second you met her

(note the dates)

kinda hypocrite..., no?

you had intentions to score a 17 year olds (aka Tills') nudes with your charms the second you met her

https://i.imgur.com/ZzpGlwT.png[/img]
(note the dates)

kinda hypocrite..., no?
p sure this is just a joke gone too far?
"eigenschappen van bitch" lmao

How are people even like on Kickflows side tbh. You can tell by simply the way hes typing that hes shady as stuff. And hes posted like zero actual proof, just screenshots of Tills saying things. The girl is loony - Her words hold no merit. Heres a chatlog of Tills and I:

Colten: Hey tills are you lying
Tills: Yes

damn gg

im still in
they left the forums not the clique.

also no ur not in

p sure this is just a joke gone too far?
I hope so for Kick or else this gon be even more nasty.
"eigenschappen van bitch" lmao
:iceCream:

holy stuff info just keeps getting added and every time it happens i just do not know who to believe

this for real

tills could be lying about all this tbh lmao

i really dont think d3ath would do something like this

and i think kickflow tried to crop that out on purpose

I almost want to bet on KickFlow going to visit Nick in person so they can resolve their difficulties via fisticuffs for Tills honour.

(note the dates)

kinda hypocrite..., no?

So you're saying when I was 17 I was making a joke about not believing tills is a chick?

this for real

tills could be lying about all this tbh lmao

i really dont think d3ath would do something like this

and i think kickflow tried to crop that out on purpose
Tills is lying yet I have a photo of nick from her? Nick went silent after I posted the photo despite being on steam according to Raven a couple pages back.

Nick went silent after I posted the photo despite being on steam according to Raven a couple pages back.
if he posted literally anything in this drama right now it would be slitting his own throat, you seriously expect him to talk?

if he posted literally anything in this drama right now it would be slitting his own throat, you seriously expect him to talk?
I'm saying Tills isn't lying.

despite being on steam according to Raven a couple pages back.

nick is a friend on steam and i can tell with 80% clarity he has not been online in like a week

nick is a friend on steam and i can tell with 80% clarity he has not been online in like a week
Do you think he got a new account?