Author Topic: Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff  (Read 212188 times)

You can't legally be considered a child enthusiast unless you're an adult. Common sense bro.
-loveual comment to make you wet-

Thought it was common knowledge about what constitutes child enthusiasm as ya know, the consequences leave an embarrassing mark. Though that's the least of your worries if you are caught.

You can't legally be considered a child enthusiast unless you're an adult. Common sense bro.
child enthusiasm alone isn't really illegal in the first place. so... it has no legal age requirements
it's only illegal if you do something. as far as child research goes, that's illegal no matter how old you are. physical actions depend on your age, but the law itself never actually labels you a child enthusiast either way. "child molester" maybe, or "loveual offender"
by definition, anyone can be a child enthusiast. it just means like, "kid lover" or something, so there's not any reason that, for example, a 14 year old who likes 14 year olds (as you would expect) couldn't be called a child enthusiast. it would definitely be weird to call them that, but not technically incorrect

Damn this topic only gets juicier

Talked to my boyfriend Oxcorp about this; I do not beleive he'd lie to me. He said he didn't send nudes to tills, or anyone for that matter.

Unless proof is given otherwise, I beleive tills is just popping out names of people she wants to drag down, at least in oxcorps sake.

In case she says it I want to clarify. I did not give Tills nudes.

why would you have say that if you didnt give her nudes and she hasnt said you gave her nudes

don't flatter urself lol

why would you have say that if you didnt give her nudes and she hasnt said you gave her nudes
Because she's allegedly saying people gave her nudes.

then why are kids tried for child research charges when 16 - 17 yearolds are exchanging nudes, and they save them on the phone?

the king of the100th pagelol tills why are you lying

the king of the100th pagelol tills why are you lying
Because she wants to drag people down with her obvi

I think that the tread was create in good heart but overall Tills is lying within many people to gather attention. If she is telling the truth (doubt about it) then we know the answer to Nickpb is 100% breaking the federal law. Now Tills is trying to point at other people is just pointless drama.

I think that the tread was create in good heart but overall Tills is lying within many people to gather attention. If she is telling the truth (doubt about it) then we know the answer to Nickpb is 100% breaking the federal law. Now Tills is trying to point at other people is just pointless drama.
yeah she went around for like two hours straight in game after this happened saying that she was going to kill herself to random people

yeah she went around for like two hours straight in game after this happened saying that she was going to kill herself to random people
lol seriously