Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2456636 times)

hey guys i require help

sometimes when playing i move my cursor so fast it slips off the tf2 window and clicks on other things i have in the background and interrupts my game

any suggestions?

hey guys i require help

sometimes when playing i move my cursor so fast it slips off the tf2 window and clicks on other things i have in the background and interrupts my game

any suggestions?
play fullscreen

hey guys i require help

any suggestions?
yeah i had this problem too when i would play window

hey guys i require help

any suggestions?
Like doughboy said, use fullscreen. When I DO want to get off of the game, I just hide out (alt + tab, or cmd + h on Mac).

hey guys i require help

any suggestions?

I heard either raw input on or raw input off will fix that. If not, fullscreen is the only solution.

actually, I wonder how that would work out

an unusual in the 2000 page raffle

no buy in

no buy in
i will participate in this cool raffle

no buy in
Lots of people

today i got my cursor stuck in the center of the screen, as if tf2 was running but other windows were on top of it
preventing me from clicking on tf2 for the cursor to work normally

how the richard balls do i switch to tf2 with my cursor stuck and windows over it

today i got my cursor stuck in the center of the screen, as if tf2 was running but other windows were on top of it
preventing me from clicking on tf2 for the cursor to work normally

how the richard balls do i switch to tf2 with my cursor stuck and windows over it
Alt + Tab
How do you not know about this?

Alt + Tab
How do you not know about this?
many thanks
i knew that keybind existed but i forgot what keys to press, like i thoguht it was shift + tab or something

no buy in
everyone would love you

many thanks
i knew that keybind existed but i forgot what keys to press, like i thoguht it was shift + tab or something
Like doughboy said, use fullscreen. When I DO want to get off of the game, I just hide out (alt + tab, or cmd + h on Mac).
Just had to point it out since it was still the same page.