Poll

No Poll at the Moment

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ...  (Read 228406 times)

-what the absolute ew.
yes make that
No. That is no where near what I had in mind.

The title you even used is irrelevant because the Raptor is already released.

So...I'm not sure whether or not to use the developmental version of Blockland Glass, or just the legacy one. I'm unsure if I were to update on the new website it would update on the legacy website users.

Therefore, I advise to use the links on the developmental website for my vehicles; I will update the links to the mods on the OP.

Please remove whatever you have of the following, and make sure you have the download from the new upcoming Blockland Glass Website:

Reaper
Vortex
Challenger

And if you haven't: Raptor

My raptor-

That image seems tiny to be honest. Was it like that originally, or do you have a bigger size of it?

I've got a small amount of progress done: Added every animation needed for the Raptor 4x4 except spring animations.

Soon I would like to add more upcoming cars; I have a set of ideas I can add. I've been also thinking of redesigning the OP yet again to incorporate other types of add-ons. Because way back before I registered on this forum, I made some private add-ons that I never released.

Of coarse, you guys may have known my Blender Artist Decal (Will redo that sometime)

Then there's a Laser Tag addon pack that some of you may have seen on my server back in earlier times. Here's some photos from the old addon that's deleted by now, this one was a machine gun:

I don't have photos of the pistol, but it was based off your average lasertag weapons.

I also had a plasma blaster that was alternative to the original gun from Fur Fighters 2: Viggo's Revenge:

It didn't look exactly like this, but it was rather similar.

Then there's a Laser Tag addon pack that some of you may have seen on my server back in earlier times.
I was there when you were building an arena for that :D
I used to come on your server every time I could

I was there when you were building an arena for that :D
I used to come on your server every time I could
I remember those days.

Success on the second time!

Major credit goes to BluetoothBoy for his amazing tutorial!

Now we just need a few CVS parts imported, and then I'll release this beta update!

Will the suburbs and avenger be released? Im tired of using v1 suburbs.

Will the suburbs and avenger be released? Im tired of using v1 suburbs.
They will be eventually; I have been extremely busy with life especially when the Junior year of High School is ending.

On another note though, fasten your seatbelts when handling the bigger brother. The Raptor 4x4 has some imported CVS parts from it's younger rival, and an exclusive "Stripped" body kit.

And here's the Plasma Blaster I mentioned about earlier:

Plasma Blaster (View in 3D)

I also found the old model (Not going to re-add this, but this is how I started) if you guys were interested in a comparison.

Old Plasma Blaster (View in 3D)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 11:18:52 PM by Night_Hawk »

That plasma blaster looks like an acid gun in some ways. (The bottle along with the tubing at the end).

Hey nighthawk, I was wondering if on some (if not all) of your vehicles you could release a handicapped sign you can put on interior with CVS?

I CANNOT wait when in a few years, NHM will have FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE INTERIORS, HOWEVER YOU WANT! You can mix and match, like steering wheel, leather, fuzzy dice, handicapped, even car fresheners. And also a script to make your own license plate or vanity plate!

That plasma blaster looks like an acid gun in some ways. (The bottle along with the tubing at the end).
The bottle if I recall watching my brother and sister playing the original game, was supposed to be the plasma ammunition.

Hey nighthawk, I was wondering if on some (if not all) of your vehicles you could release a handicapped sign you can put on interior with CVS?
What exactly do you mean?

I CANNOT wait when in a few years, NHM will have FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE INTERIORS, HOWEVER YOU WANT! You can mix and match, like steering wheel, leather, fuzzy dice, handicapped, even car fresheners. And also a script to make your own license plate or vanity plate!
I appreciate your way of making that a suggestion (which is fine since I take them for parts), this could rather be possible, I would have to someday commit to re-adding these to the vehicles already released as well.

The license plate or vanity plate I don't see how that could be a possibility; I'm not the person to be asking if I could code that. It would if I'm correct in theory, require a crap ton of models; amplifying the amount of vertices on the file itself.

In other great news, after working on the interior periodically while in school, I have completed the interior of the Genesis (My crown Victoria).

NHM Genesis (View in 3D)

Planned Features

The basics; Animations for brakes and steering, and functioning lights

CVS: Few parts to choose from; aside from types of body styles, and parts to make cool color customizations.

5 Seats: Normally, in my irl version, you can seat 6; 3 in the front, 3 in the back. However, I'm not going to do that for the front seats, but just for the back it will sit 3.

1 Variant: I know Teneksi is working on several variants, even with the Police Unit with animated cop lights and sounds, but I'm not going to do that. Because I don't own a police car as a personal vehicle, this variant will not exist in the Blockland Version. CVS parts will however give you a freedom of making the body style of a police car, yet you won't get those special features.

I may or may not add some kind of script to open and close doors, hood, or trunk (I might look into interactive vehicle support, since it uses animations, and I could hide nodes via CVS).

Looks good but the wheels are way to deeply curved inwards imo

Looks good but the wheels are way to deeply curved inwards imo
They're mostly based off of this

I might re-do them coming to think of it.