Poll

No Poll at the Moment

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ...  (Read 228747 times)

NEW 1.5 BETA UPDATE!

Note: The 4x4 Variant is on the 1.5 Beta Update button in the given link. It is an early access vehicle that I'm providing to the community.

They're mostly based off of this

I might re-do them coming to think of it.
I know but based on the picture, your wheels are like twice as deep when in comparison

I know but based on the picture, your wheels are like twice as deep when in comparison
I'll look into it.

Really quick as well, there has been an update on the official American Speedster website. The Gulf Coaster has been replaced with the new Slick Rock Camp Cycle

There's a video here from Dan, the creator of American Speedster, himself. This was a concept for a while, and it looks like it's going to be put into production.

To sum this down to what it is, it's a compact version of the Sidekick, but instead, with 2 derailleurs to shift the bike and its chain. In theory, using a 6 speed sprocket, and 2 respective shifters, it should be a 12-speed. This will then be faster than the Sidekick in-game.

Because of this change, I'm canceling the Gulf Coaster project, and replacing it with this new bike.

The Genesis is amazing! I just really would like the cop variant. It would look cool. I know, it won't be a feature, but it would be fun. Also, is there any way there is a CVS Community? This means that people can add in their own parts to the public for each car. For example, somebody could send a download of a pack of parts that they made for Filipe's Hachiroku.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 05:52:01 PM by mrwallace888 »

The Genesis is amazing! I just really would like the cop variant. It would look cool. I know, it won't be a feature, but it would be fun. Also, is there any way there is a CVS Community? This means that people can add in their own parts to the public for each car. For example, somebody could send a download of a pack of parts that they made for Filipe's Hachiroku.
It's not going to be a variant, but CVS parts to make it look like one will occur.

As far as that second part goes, the only possible that could work is to draw concept parts. It would be difficult to actually model some parts without the vehicle dimensions, and the file itself; which I'm NOT going to be releasing due to possible chances of someone taking over my projects.

Success on the second time!

-snip-

Major credit goes to BluetoothBoy for his amazing tutorial!

Now we just need a few CVS parts imported, and then I'll release this beta update!
Ayyy! Glad it helped. :)

Can you add a CVS part to the genesis that makes it look like a taxi?
I want to drive this around.

Good idea, Raccooneer1214. I think that the Genesis should have a taxi cvs. It can look like old NYC Cab.

-snip
A taxi body-kit was something I had in mind already. So yes.

Think you could make an 86 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am?

Think you could make an 86 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am?
Please refer to my FAQ; I can't do too many things at once in life.

Have you been making any progress? I would like to see progress on the suburbs and other vehicles your working on.