Poll

No Poll at the Moment

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ...  (Read 227326 times)

Why not use a space?
I don't think it was allowed when creating a name.

"Night Hawk" really doesn't seem to stand out IMO.

Using an underscore to stand out is like forgetting to brush your teeth so your conversations with strangers are more memorable

Using an underscore to stand out is like forgetting to brush your teeth so your conversations with strangers are more memorable
Welp, it's what I chose, and I can't go back without making an Alt.

I've created a poll based on creating a new topic; tell me what you guys think.

Pardon my triple posting, but the list of making progress has increased while I'm on my final week of school--some of these have been noted, but not implemented.

The Suburbs pieces are mostly in-game, but here's the rest of my notes:

Quote from: Changelog.txt
||Sidekick||

Kit5 Headlights
New Brake Lever animations
Possible Toggable Lights?
Re-Exported a new Blend file because the original died. (Still need to export and prepare)

||Hiro||

Pedals in the interior
Fixed the rear bumper with an empty exhaust mount
Windsheild Wipers
New Drift Variant with Handbrake Animations, special wheels, exclusive "Cage" kit

||Raptor 4x4||

Front: Stripped
Sides: Seam
New Exclusive Exhaust Category
Revised Brakelight Animations (Will animate Cleaner)
Roof: Default [Uses 2 nodes now],
Modified and redesigned the wheel for the pickup.
Stripped body kit stripped the tailgate

||Suburbs||

Side: Cut [1], Stepside [2]
Fenders: Bulk [2]
Front: Dirt [3]
Back: Stripped, Dirt [3]
Roof: Camper [4], Legacy [2], Dirt [4]
Hood: Tone [1], Shred [2], Search [2]
Lowered the hub points to make the vehicle bigger.
Body: Alternative (1-Door in disguise) [3], Neon [4]
Made light glasses part of the Default Body [7 nodes total]
Removed lower Light Rays for Neon Body style to function properly.

As far as the new poll goes, it sounds like you guys want to keep this topic aboard. However, the poll will still be open until my last day of school: June 9th.

Oh and one more thing! I was thinking yet again to re-design the Bolt. It uses older styles of modeling, and I'll bet that I can make it cleaner, and not fat. Also knowing some knowledge on how animations work now with threads [playThread(X,AnimationNameHere); X=Animation Thread], I want to try to get both the spoiler AND functioning lights working again.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 12:44:05 PM by Night_Hawk »

Suburbs will be amazing. That's what I'm most hyped for. Can't wait to travel in a fashion of Luxury, Style, and possible Lowrider.

Suburbs will be amazing. That's what I'm most hyped for. Can't wait to travel in a fashion of Luxury, Style, and possible Lowrider.
That last one is not going to happen; our suburban irl was not lowered.

That last one is not going to happen; our suburban irl was not lowered.
Lol. If it was though, that would be funny. The suspension would've been so lowered that the body scrapes against the ground so hard to the point it emits sparks.

Voting is now over! I'll re design this topic yet again when I post progress in the future.

This topic is great! Lol I imagine, *TV* "And the world's best vehicle topic for Blockland goes to.................... NightHawk!" *crowd* "NightHawk! NightHawk!"

This topic is great! Lol I imagine, *TV* "And the world's best vehicle topic for Blockland goes to.................... NightHawk!" *crowd* "NightHawk! NightHawk!"
Toille, my friend, you've said it. But the way you said it sounds like he's on a game show.

Pardon me for the delay. Today was my first day on the job at Abby's pizza training, and of coarse, I LOVED it!

I've been also working on my Sidekick in real life, and since I'm adding C [Caliper] Brakes on the front of the bike as well, I might as well do that to the computerized (Blockland) version of the future-planed Motorized version of the bikes.

If you guys want photos, I'll edit this post and add some progress on my project in real life if you're interested.

But speaking of progress, I haven't worked on getting the Hiro, and haven't exported the Sidekick again due to it's original python script issues (wouldn't export properly). However, I want to get this out to you.

Here's mostly what's on the new changelog list I have shared in the past. The exhaust kit used in the Raptor is the "Semi". I'll edit this post again, making the Raptor an official V2 download; I'll continue to add parts.

Okay, it's pending an update hopefully. Get the update here: http://test.blocklandglass.com/addons/addon.php?id=320
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 11:36:02 PM by Night_Hawk »

That looks awesome!, Exited for suburbs :D

Can anyone please tell me if you guys are recieving the Raptor updates or not?

Suburbs looks amazing. Lol, epic question: Who would win in a fight? Suburbs or Dalton Rodeo?