Author Topic: The epic Project A!  (Read 14285 times)

you blockland haters payed for a key to be banned with?

I think 4-5 of the staff have retail keys actually.....

I've got an honest question now. Why do you kids think you can do a better job than a professional adult programmer?

Wow, you guys are tough, insulting a video game.

I've had enough. My eyes are sore from just looking at fancigarettes desperately trying to defend their mod that only has a few props and an extra script or two.

WE DON'T LIKE YOUR MOD, AND WE NEVER WILL. WE WILL NEVER DOWNLOAD YOUR stuff, EVER. WE AREN'T AT ALL IN ANY WAY INTERESTED IN YOUR MOD AND WE DON'T INTEND ON EVEN TRYING YOUR MOD SO WE CAN SAVE A COUPLE MINUTES IN OUR LIVES AND MORE MINUTES TELLING YOU HOW MUCH IT SUCKS loving richard.

GTFO OUR FORUMS AND STOP ADVERTISING YOUR MOD THAT YOU THINK WILL ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO COMPETE WITH ANYTHING, ESPECIALLY RETAIL-loving-BLOCKLAND.
[/B][/U]

GTFO OUR FORUMS AND STOP ADVERTISING YOUR MOD THAT YOU THINK WILL ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO COMPETE WITH ANYTHING, ESPECIALLY RETAIL-loving-BLOCKLAND

WTF THERES 2!!!? RETAIL-loving-BLOCKLAND AND RETAIL BLOCKLAND????!!!

Im just saying, its a good idea with potential. But needs a better team.

I also dont get why all of you are so hyped up.

GTFO OUR FORUMS AND STOP ADVERTISING YOUR MOD THAT YOU THINK WILL ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO COMPETE WITH ANYTHING, ESPECIALLY RETAIL-loving-BLOCKLAND

Stop trying to fit in.

You're making me sick just by trying.

He makes a good point Gen. Nick.

Also last I checked they were going through the process of developing an entire loving game(or, were trying to tell us that they were and not just a sourcemod) just because they refused to pay $20 for blockland and hated a few choice people in the community.(Also, they misunderstood communism)

Ridiculous.

Know what?

I have been somewhat opposed to this since before it went public. I still remember the RTB 1.045 server, talking to sigfig while sitting on a random mover...

Also, you don't need a scripter for this, you need a full team of univerity degree PROGRAMMERS to mod source.

I have semi-limited experience with single-file C, and source?
252 MB (265,174,916 bytes),3439 files, 130 folders.
And in addition to that, it is highly optimized to run faster at the cost of simplicity.

The people who made portal out of it must have been GENIUSES!

So I mark this project with the following phrase:

Abandon all hope, ye who is about to enter.

I don't remember where I heard that.

And a DF fan comes out of nowhere with a quote from Dante's Inferno and some things we already said.

I want to know how it is that he gets 0fps in source and then 10fps in Project A.  Pretty sure that makes no sense.

I would DEFINITELY play this game if it turns out how they want it to.

But it's really not looking promising.

Abandon all hope, ye who is about to enter.

I don't remember where I heard that.
The gates of hell.

I've had enough. My eyes are sore from just looking at fancigarettes desperately trying to defend their mod that only has a few props and an extra script or two.

WE DON'T LIKE YOUR MOD, AND WE NEVER WILL. WE WILL NEVER DOWNLOAD YOUR stuff, EVER. WE AREN'T AT ALL IN ANY WAY INTERESTED IN YOUR MOD AND WE DON'T INTEND ON EVEN TRYING YOUR MOD SO WE CAN SAVE A COUPLE MINUTES IN OUR LIVES AND MORE MINUTES TELLING YOU HOW MUCH IT SUCKS loving richard.

GTFO OUR FORUMS AND STOP ADVERTISING YOUR MOD THAT YOU THINK WILL ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO COMPETE WITH ANYTHING, ESPECIALLY RETAIL-loving-BLOCKLAND.
[/B][/U]
Let this message sink into your brain.

Stop trying to fit in.

You're making me sick just by trying.
Stop being an starfish to anything that posts, for forgets sake it's annoying.  Oh, boo hoo, wah, these people are gonna fail, wait, maybe bitching about it will make the failure better!  Ok? Eventually you flame everyone who posts here, if you don't like them, don't post.

Project A will be better than your so called "retail blockland".

Yes because a bunch of kids who can't even map, code or model properly will be able to do a better job then someone who's job it is is to pretty much make these kinds of things.
Have you even played Blockland?