Author Topic: So uh, A kid in my class got arrested  (Read 2290 times)

Someone took a piss on a teacher's desk at my high school once.
I think they got arrested after they determined who it was via security footage of the halls outside the classroom in question.

Someone took a piss on a teacher's desk at my high school once.
I think they got arrested after they determined who it was via security footage of the halls outside the classroom in question.
Actually, it was via taste-test.

what
do you not speak English or something what he said was clear as day

there's been this twat in my class who goes into a autistic rage whenever something doesn't go right, he's been pulling the loving fire alarm, breaking computers, smashing desks, still hasn't recieved any major punishments, everyone hates him.
but then there's this other guy, who's pretty damn cool, most people like him, but when he called this roostery cunt an "horse", he cannot even come into school now for hurting her feelings.

society.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 03:40:19 PM by Refticus »

Ok small story

So, in the elementary school I go to we don't have a 'playground'. For outside recess we usually go in the hugeass parking lot. First 1-4 go out, then 5-8. The sixth grade is stationed in the corner near a busy mainroad (theres a large fence metal though). A kid started taking leaves from the ground and going to other kids saying stuff like "Wan't Marijuana?". One of my friends was gathering near a group around the kid and I was like "Dude, marijuana is bad for chu" He replied "but its the hood so it must be good".

Its not really the hood.

So, in the elementary school I go to we don't have a 'playground'. For outside recess we usually go in the hugeass parking lot.
wtf
"just go play in the road, kids"