Author Topic: "Bully Hunters"  (Read 6259 times)

i mean look at the loving logo its a crosshair in the form of a female gender symbol, i nickname bully hunters as the Former Female Twitch Streamers

EDIT: lmfao is actually loving is
Quote from: bullyhunters.org
AND WHILE MANY BRAVE GAMERS HAVE BEEN FIGHTING THIS TOXIC BEHAVIOR ON THEIR OWN, IT CONTINUES TO PLAGUE THE GAMING COMMUNITY. THE BULLY HUNTERS STARTED AS A PRO GROUP OF FEMALE GAMERS WHO CAME TOGETHER TO DISRUPT THE STATUS QUO, FORMING A VIGILANTE IN-GAME HIT SQUAD WITH ONE SIMPLE MISSION: TO BEAT BULLIES AT THEIR OWN GAME. WHAT STARTED AS A SMALL TEAM HAS BECOME A GLOBAL TOOL TO CONNECT VICTIMS OF BULLYING WITH ELITE GAMERS WHO CAN COME TO THEIR DEFENSE IN REAL TIME. WE INVITE ALL GAMERS WHO WANT TO STAND UP TO HARASSMENT TO JOIN US AS BULLY HUNTERS AND HELP BRING AN END TO TOXIC BEHAVIOR.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 06:45:08 PM by Duck Quackington »

how about that livestream that was supposed to be an hour but lasted 35 minutes in which a bully hunter who may or may not have actually been the victim roleplaying as the bully hunter stepped in to stop the bully and immediately got her ass handed to her

I literally want to see the chaos for some reason

i called someone in blockland gay before please don’t arrest me

i called someone in blockland gay before please don’t arrest me
your coming with me... pal.

your coming with me... pal.
hey how dare you can't you see EDD is female look at EDDS proifle picture therefore you are coming WITH me to jail

hey how dare you can't you see EDD is female look at EDDS proifle picture therefore you are coming WITH me to jail
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I feel sorry for the person who had to voice the 'bully'. He sounded so uncomfortable saying that stuff.

yo i want some girl attention lemme just uhhh

hey (girl forumer) your ass loving smells lol

aww yea now the girls will be hunting me down like the animal i am (-:

Did something happen to the website?

this is the stupidest thing ive seen in years. "Bully Hunters"
What even is this stuff? I cant wait until they come on my BL server and harass me because i permanently banned somebody from it and firemod everything.

What even is this stuff? I cant wait until they come on my BL server and harass me because i permanently banned somebody from it and firemod everything.
chill

first off, why do you have firemod