Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3900808 times)

a mediocre chef doesn't piss himself when told his soup is too thick and crappy. they improve themselves.
I don't know, I would be pretty mad if someone compared my soup to human fecal matter.

:U

a mediocre chef doesn't piss himself when told his soup is too thick and crappy. they improve themselves.
They get help from other chefs so they can improve.

I don't know, I would be pretty mad if someone compared my soup to human fecal matter.
It happens every day in the professional world. For example, my sister is an extremely talented singer; We don't want her to try to be a pro though because she's bad at dealing with criticism, something she'd have to encounter everywhere.

jesus loving

It happens every day in the professional world. For example, my sister is an extremely talented singer; We don't want her to try to be a pro though because she's bad at dealing with criticism, something she'd have to encounter everywhere.
jesus loving
Got you there, didn't I?

I know, I was just making a joke. That's what the emoticon  was for.

I know, I was just making a joke. That's what the emoticon  was for.

Got you there, didn't I?
what.
i'm being amazed at how batstuff handicapped and/or blind you must be.

what.
i'm being amazed at how batstuff handicapped and/or blind you must be.
I'm amazed at how you are still going at it.

Got you there, didn't I?
you can pull out stuff like this and try to get anyone with your stupid comparisons to chefs food and stuff, it still doesn't make you good. you sit here trying to pull up the dumbest crap. it isnt about getting anyone this is probably the first time i've actually seem someone trying to use all this random crap to defend a model which someone doesn't like. ive never seem any respected modeler actually say something as stupid as "got you there, didn't I?" in an attempt to prove that their work is good.
its up to YOU to decide how to fix it. we told you what was wrong in one way or another. you dont get better if someone else tells you how to fix it.

you can pull out stuff like this and try to get anyone with your stupid comparisons to chefs food and stuff, it still doesn't make you good. you sit here trying to pull up the dumbest crap. it isnt about getting anyone this is probably the first time i've actually seem someone trying to use all this random crap to defend a model which someone doesn't like. ive never seem any respected modeler actually say something as stupid as "got you there, didn't I?" in an attempt to prove that their work is good. its up to YOU to decide how to fix it. we told you what was wrong in one way or another. you dont get better if someone else tells you how to fix it.
Tylale brought up the chef stuff.  And the way to fix it is for you to shut up, or I leave.  I'm not leaving so that gives one choice.

Tylale brought up the chef stuff.  And the way to fix it is for you to shut up, or I leave.  I'm not leaving so that gives one choice.

Or you could just leave.

or you guys could take it to the drama board

Hey you changed your avatar back. c:

Or you could just leave.
Or I wont.

What good would that do?

What good would that do?
Well for one this thread wouldn't get filled with your arguments.