Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1657194 times)

Because then you could get infinite mini bosses.

Because then you could get infinite mini bosses.
really now

only once have i been able to get a return from a mini boss, and that was back three months ago

edit: i guess you have a point, but that's easily solved by increasing miniboss price and possibly scripting a no-double-miniboss-use of the same miniboss.

really now

only once have i been able to get a return from a mini boss, and that was back three months ago
then why do you care about the cap? hmm?

then why do you care about the cap? hmm?
for normal use

some reason i do better as normal than boss lol

for normal use

some reason i do better as normal than boss lol
reason: you are a hacker
/band

ok wait i don't see the cap

i was just boss now and i got 2k

also one or two sessions ago i got 1.5k from normal

i was just boss now and i got 2k Boss gets points differently.

also one or two sessions ago i got 1.5k from normal You miscounted.

ok sarge, i did estimate

is there point cap for boss

Okay, updating post then...

Name: Salvâtiôn
BL_ID: 19950
Previous Experience: I am admin on a lot of servers such as VanceDaKool's Blasphemy, Dawn's Life RP, Red_Guy's City Rp, Skyrim's (Alot of names), Kyoto's (Also multiple names) and soon to be on Red_Guy's Unlimited Mining.
Who recommends you?: (Hosts): VanceDaKool, Dawn, Skyrim, Kyoto      (Players): ReflexKillerCat, Punisher
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I think I'd be able to contribute to the server greatly. I will make the enjoyment of the players ensured. I can help update many builds and I'm on All The Time. My greatest interests in my administration involvement is the player's enjoyment, the server fluid gameplay and that the rules are followed without question.

Btw I can't believe I missed that whole tips section...

Salvation is a good admin on my server and will be the same on this one. I higly Recommend C:

is there point cap for boss
No.

The point cap is also there to prevent any anomalies that might result in an absurd number of points in one round.

I remember when the shining laser was still in the shop and there wasn't a point cap.

I used to get the shining laser EVERY SINGLE ROUND and annihilate the boss before he even chose his class.

All hail the giant sentry! Neutral since 4/4/12.

There is me ontop of it xD

All hail the giant sentry! Neutral since 4/4/12.

[img;]http://pecon.us/storage/Blockland_00021.png[/img]
when the day it decides to choose sides, we shall beg for mercy

so whats with the research music thats been playing on the server recently lol