Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1627554 times)

Someone must keep disabling it or something. We definitely had it saved this last time.
No, I actually forgot to save that last time. I loaded when the server went up this morning.

Name:::Project
BL_ID:::6220
Previous Experience::::: Been playing blockland for a while now. I have been admin on multiple servers to keep people happy because that is what I am good at.
Who recommends you?::::: People who play on the servers I have admin on, Bubbler,CloneTrooper
Why should I accept you?::::: I think that you should accept me because I am a guy who loves to have fun and not take games seriously like MLG. Another reason why you should accept me is that i am good at keeping people to the highest mood possibul and to stop fights when they break out. Also I am good at giving suggestions and keeping the game in order.
Your Timezone/Region:::EasternTime/EasternUSA
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 05:31:53 PM by optic255 »

ALRIGHT, WHO DID IT. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Name: Sir Troll
BL_ID: 32969
I have previous experience on Zacktwonn's Hotel RP and Mr.Undead48's Cartoon RP.
Recommendations: Zacktwonn, Mr.Undead48, RavenStar
You should accept me because I am a skilled builder and am pretty well off with eventing. I am a very fair admin and do not abuse privileges for any reason. I would also be fun to have around and could help monitor the server overnight when no admins are to be found.
Region/Timezone: Midwest/CST
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 03:45:31 AM by SkyHawk »

Apparently the server has crashed.

Again.

EDIT: Also; dark samus is way to over powered in my opinion.

Apparently the server has crashed.

Again.

EDIT: Also; dark samus is way to over powered in my opinion.
Yeah, it crashed while i was boss. I agree with you about Dark Samus. The missile, health and shield are fine, they are balanced but the scattershot weapon is way too overpowered. It can kill a few players at close range within a matter of seconds, i have only seen Dark Samus lost to those that are beginners. (Yet it said that Dark Samus is not for beginners)

The server's crashing more than a car with a crash dummy inside it!

The server's crashing more than a car with a crash dummy inside it!
Well cars like that typically only crash once, before being studied, and then scrapped.

Anyway, fixed.

Also, I slowed down the scattershot projectile a bit. Let me know if that has any noticeable effect.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 10:15:40 AM by -Jetz- »

Who was it that deleted the jump nearest the normal's spawn? I fixed it, but I think the server went an hour without it. Not a huge loss just wondering.

Who was it that deleted the jump nearest the normal's spawn? I fixed it, but I think the server went an hour without it. Not a huge loss just wondering.
We removed it on purpose.

ARIAL
FAITH
PLATES
wtf
i wanted a system to get all the way around the bedroom with minimal user movement
needless to say that didn't happen, what happened to it?

what happened to it?
Removed during the update to V3 because we believed it offered too quick of a route for classes that are purposely slow.

Though, once you got to a teleporter you were set.

I'll go re-delete it then? ;_;

also dark samus is still op imo

Clicked golden chest, caused the server to crash.