Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604404 times)

Whats the best weapon to get points?
buttefly knife.
backstabs, lots and lots of backstabs.

buttefly knife.
backstabs, lots and lots of backstabs.
If you don't feel like being the Infiltrator, buy the Guns Akimbo. It's decent enough if your aiming is decent enough.

Whats the best weapon to get points?
backstabs if you're willing to risk your life

otherwise go for the force-a-nature (runner). it does decent damage and allows you to stay away from danger.

Dark Samus is only really op because of his scattershot, which basically ensures anything within 30 blocks of him and within his sightline to die.

if you made it so you had to actually aim it probably would be mroe balanced.

Changed Dark Samus a bit. Buffed a few values, nerfed others. Start guessing which ones and you may win a prize.

Changed Dark Samus a bit. Buffed a few values, nerfed others. Start guessing which ones and you may win a prize.
I THINK YOU MADE IT RUN SLOWER, GAVE IT INFINITE HEALTH (only for you) AND MADE ITS GUN CAPABLE OF TRANSFORMING INTO AN AUTONOMOUS ROBOT.

Does dark samus have more health now? On the subject, dark samus should be able to recharge by right clicking instead of having to switch to a different weapon to do so.

Bubbleshot.
Can you give specs for that? I've seen it twice today, and wondered how it works.

Can you give specs for that? I've seen it twice today, and wondered how it works.
It's a watergun that does almost nothing to the boss , but it gets points much more easily than other weapons.

Name: Kochieboy
BL_ID: 3978
Previous Experience Administrating: Half-Life 2 Deathmatch servers; working like a babysitter, watching over the server making sure people don't muck up. Blockland; kind of the same thing, making sure everyone gets along.
Who recommends you?: If this is anything like a job review, then, kobewarrior (because he's the only one that I trust not to make false statements about me).
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I'm quite responsible with a job like administrating. I usually keep a serious work ethic and a mild temper during a job. I'm quite smart and mature (especially if you meet me in person). I'm friendly, but if someone is breaking a rule, I won't hesitate to punish them.
Your Timezone/Region: Eastern Standard Time. (-5)

Yeah, now would be a good time to get an admin on this server. Someone is stirring up stuff.

Standard Bot??? keeps begging for admin and Underthename123 and Dawid2003 keep lying that /sad gives you admin. It is getting a bit annoying now.

EDIT: Standard Bot??? is now saying that we will have admin in no time, more lying right here folks.

I strongly suggest that there should be an admin on the server at all times. Whenever there is no admin on the server, people start being stupid which gets annoying pretty fast.

EDIT2: Standard Bot??? just got banned by the CONSOLE.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 10:45:36 AM by Sniper-471 »

Well, that was fun to do. I kept debating whether I'd ban him, startle the forget out of him by announcing that I had been watching for several minutes, or just sit here laughing at him. I eventually decided he had to go for his goal of brute-forcing the admin password. I actually considered rigging up the function so it would spoof a success message but it just wasn't worth the effort.

I strongly suggest that there should be an admin on the server at all times. Whenever there is no admin on the server, people start being stupid which gets annoying pretty fast.
that is the reason this server has so many admins.

+1 agree.