Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1624535 times)

Is it okay to alter the game because a admin ruined one of my games by making a horse atleast over 300 feet and people were riding it.
Is that okay for admins to do that?

Is it okay to alter the game because a admin ruined one of my games by making a horse atleast over 300 feet and people were riding it.
Which admin? What was the reason they gave?

Who did this?

Im going to donate 10$ so i can make the Boss battles stay on forever!
You sound like a really nice kid.

Im gunna go play some meinkraft    :nes:

Is it bad I only JUST noticed the player types were named after the Gang Garrison 2 people?
ye

I dont know what admin it is but if i keep playing and i see them i will remember.

You sound like a really nice kid.

Im gunna go play some meinkraft    :nes:
Thank you for calling me a nice kid.

Which admin? What was the reason they gave?
I didnt ask why they did it.

Have we made a Dragonborn boss yet?

I think they need an open-top wooden cart first.

which ever admin did that thing will be in big trouble lol

which ever admin did that thing will be in big trouble lol

What thing?

edit: oh wasn't me I was on this morning fixing the class buttons

Name: C00LGIRL

BL_ID: 33963

Previous Experience Administrating: I have administrated at my server, Pngu12970's Server, Exphiser919's server and Mr Pngu's Server.

Who recommends you?: Pngu12970, Exphiser919, Mr Pngu and you can also check with Leopards.

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I have had plenty of experience on both Minecraft servers and Blockland. I spend most of my time on your server and are willing to help make Pecon7's Boss Battles even better (it's epic already). Anthing (eg. bugs, glitches etc.) I will report as soon as they happen so it can be fixed or stopped. I have been on Blockland for a few months now and know how to make many different formulas with a wrench and can I build some epic things.

Your Timezone/Region: EST (Brisbane, Australia)

I made a 5x scale horse yesterday for a total of about 60 seconds, then d-wanded it and moved it outside...
pretty sure what he's referring too wasn't that though...
his last names
I've never seen optic on the server, that wasn't me.