Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625978 times)

Finally. An answer. Thank you Pecon.

it seems like you knew he was going to deny you

Hey, Pecon? For some reason, your anti-vowel script's effects still lingered when I entered the server. Can you fix that?

I would like to apply for Admin. Here are the stats. I would like Normal Admin, by the way.
Name: Skyrim
BL_ID: 23933
Previous Experience Administrating: Alot of hosts, but i will start with the most famous ones: FlashDragon (A), AngelGirl (SA), Fun Blockland Man (SA), vaxt (SA), BlockLando (SA), and probably 4 more. Or more.
Who recommends you?: All my friends and a few people at the servers i have been at.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I have good grammar, and i do not beg for Super Admin, and I am very kind.
Your Timezone/Region: Texas, US

If I in any way was in a position to decide whether you were accepted or not, I would say no five times over. You didn't even follow the application correctly and your "why should I accept you" reasons aren't at all good.

If I in any way was in a position to decide whether you were accepted or not, I would say no five million times over.
Fixed.

Niobium is a rubbish admin, he simply sits there afk and then tries to fix something and just goes, idk. FOOLS!

Niobium is a rubbish admin, he simply sits there afk and then tries to fix something and just goes, idk. FOOLS!

I wish he would stop going AFK on the fan under the teleport platform. I almost died from fall damage when I landed on him.

I wish he would stop going AFK on the fan under the teleport platform. I almost died from fall damage when I landed on him.
So I take it you two aren't among the people Niobium claims think he should be a super admin?

No, also if you even bother to have a meeting about that I want to be in on it to make sure he stays admin or more preferribly, gets de-admired.

This is for admin

Name: Rhet
BL_ID:35487
Previous Experience Administrating: I've hosted servers for some time and it was great. For other servers i never got de-admined.
Who Recommends you?: The website  :cookieMonster:
Why should i accept you?: Because i would be a great admin for the server and i would join the server for noobs and i would make the server stay good.
Timezone/region: Eastern time zone/ Great lakes region

Because i would be a great admin for the server and i would join the server for noobs and i would make the server stay good.

Oh thank god!

Sign this man up right this instant!

This is for admin

Previous Experience Administrating: I've hosted servers for some time and it was great. For other servers i never got de-admined.
Why should i accept you?: Because i would be a great admin for the server and i would join the server for noobs and i would make the server stay good.
i realize your new to the forums and the game but seriously what the forget is this

This is for admin

I'm incredibly sorry but
what the forget is this

Rhet, your submission isn't going to help a bit.
Calling players on the servers, regardless of their skill sometimes, noobs isn't clever.
And your other answers make it seem like you are too immature to be a good admin.

I would suggest not submitting for admin for a little while and redo it later on when you're more mature. :)

i realize your new to the forums and the game but seriously what the forget is this
I'm incredibly sorry but
Rhet, your submission isn't going to help a bit.
Calling players on the servers, regardless of their skill sometimes, noobs isn't clever.
And your other answers make it seem like you are too immature to be a good admin.

I would suggest not submitting for admin for a little while and redo it later on when you're more mature. :)

It's a troll app. Isn't it obvious?

The Phazon Shield needs to be changed a bit, it is annoying as forget when the player controlling Dark Samus gets to the capture point and just spams it. plus it goes through walls, ceilings and floors so it's imposable to avoid it if you are on top or below the boss.

EDIT: Or if you can't change it a bit, could you make it a very long delay to prevent spamming it?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 11:22:45 AM by Sniper-471 »