Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1626337 times)

+1 agree.
I was always on the server for like 10 hours

then i got de-admined for "abusing" :I

I was always on the server for like 10 hours

then i got de-admined for "abusing" :I
Because fetching a player out of the teleport room is okay just because you're morally above the little-known eighth deadly sin of capturing the point.

Also, at least twice I caught you teleporting back into the boss room to select two classes at once.

God, it's very irritating and unfair when you're the boss and you instantly get backstabbed. You could have been waiting for hours to be the boss!

God, it's very irritating and unfair when you're the boss and you instantly get backstabbed. You could have been waiting for hours to be the boss!
The new system Slayer uses makes it less likely you'll have to wait for an absurd amount of time before becoming the boss. Also, a backstab means the amount of time until you get to be the boss is shortened by the duration of the rest of the current round.

They are also totally avoidable. The only time I've ever been backstabbed is when someone used the horse ray on me and jumped on me. Even then, I was playing as Demonhead SuperRiddler, so the damage was minimal and I soon turned back into normal, killing the player in a fiery explosion at the same time.

I've only been backstabbed several times (like 3 or 4) by either a pro spy or a derp move.

I've only been backstabbed once because i got stuck on top of the button that makes the turret explode. While i was trying to press it, someone stepped on one of the pads that puts an shield around the button so i got stuck because of it and got backstabbed from behind.

Can we nerf dark samus more?
That scattershot is way to OP imo.

Penthselia is probably the boss I'm most skilled with. It's such a shame that it's the most vulnerable to backstabs.

Also, where can I get that Dark Samus playertype? I want it.

Also, where can I get that Dark Samus playertype? I want it.
It's exclusive to the server. Sorry. :c

You haven't been around long enough to be qualified to say that.

I was sharing a account with my brother

BLID: 21419

Is it bad I only JUST noticed the player types were named after the Gang Garrison 2 people?

You haven't been around long enough to be qualified to say that.
Lol

Is it bad I only JUST noticed the player types were named after the Gang Garrison 2 people?
Lol, Gang Garrison? You mean that 2D TF2 thing? Ew.

Anyways, Don't know why I haven't been on this server lately. I will join now :)

Several people seem to think I should be super-admin.
It's cause you do super stuff

:cookieMonster:

Im going to donate 10$ so i can make the Boss battles stay on forever!