Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625943 times)

fcucjck
THEY'rE POTS
and now i have to FIX THEM

i bet it was the pot that fastlex stole!

I found a problem. One of the health eggs is broken and keeps re spawning. They wanted me to not tell you Pecon so they could win everytime but well here i am telling you. Yup heath egg is broken.
Not that 15 health every couple seconds would be that big of a difference for anyone but Mocheeze, but which one is it and how frequently does it respawn?

Not that 15 health every couple seconds would be that big of a difference for anyone but Mocheeze, but which one is it and how frequently does it respawn?
pecon just fixed it
it was a misnamed brick, so it didn't fully-despawn so you could shoot the not-despawned brick for it to keep giving health

Isn't that what every HP jar does?
Different issue. One of the bricks on the jar didn't fakekill in the first place which allowed it to be used over and over.

Different issue. One of the bricks on the jar didn't fakekill in the first place which allowed it to be used over and over.
Ah, thanks.

Also, next time someone says not to report a bug to us, feel free to report them AND the bug, as they contribute to the problem and are thus at least as detrimental to the server.

Glad to help with the problems.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 06:35:45 PM by optic255 »

I love how my ID is 6220 and its lower than Pecon but he is better than me in every single way. lol

ID has 0 meaning.

I saw that edit. I SAW IT.
Good eye. That's autocorrect for ya.

Also, next time someone says not to report a bug to us, feel free to report them AND the bug, as they contribute to the problem and are thus at least as detrimental to the server.
Alright Jetz next time i see it i will tell you. I think i remember one of there names but ill see.

Apparently the server has crashed.

Again.

EDIT: Also; dark samus is way to over powered in my opinion.
i agree with silly. Dark Samus is to powerful

i agree with silly. Dark Samus is to powerful
Be glad it's restricted to having Phazon energy to fire. If it didn't, there would be massacres every time someone picked Dark Samus.

Whats the best weapon to get points?