Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604080 times)

I strongly suggest that there should be an admin on the server at all times. Whenever there is no admin on the server, people start being stupid which gets annoying pretty fast.

EDIT2: Standard Bot??? just got banned by the CONSOLE.
When people start acting stupid because of the absence of admins, they dig themselves past the point of a warning, and then they end up like standard, either due to reports here, the logs, or me secretly watching them.

When people start acting stupid because of the absence of admins, they dig themselves past the point of a warning, and then they end up like standard, either due to reports here, the logs, or me secretly watching them.
We
see
EVERY
THINGGGGGGG.

is the donate button on this page or the other site

http://bossbattles.pecon.us/
That reminds me:
Shouldn't you update the site for info on Dark Samus, since regular Samus is now a miniboss?

Application:Admin
Name:Bridget
BL_ID:33048
Previous Experience Administrating:Kong123's Falling platforms
Who recommends you?:Aspiefox
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):I will be good for the server, I will ask to come out mini, I will ask to ban or kick and I will be epic!
Your Timezone/Region:North west of england

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):I will be good for the server, I will ask to come out mini, I will ask to ban or kick and I will be epic!
So you'll only be able to use your admin abilities if there's another more qualified admin online at the same time to give the green light?

server officially down :C

So you'll only be able to use your admin abilities if there's another more qualified admin online at the same time to give the green light?
yeah true untill i get like SA or more trusted
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 05:17:23 PM by Sophia Haralain »

So I have been working on a Boss Video for this server, but I need some good music for it, any suggestions?

Application:Admin
Name:Bridget
BL_ID:33048
Previous Experience Administrating:Kong123's Falling platforms
Who recommends you?:Aspiefox
Your Timezone/Region:North west of england
I swear to God. If this woman gets admin, I'm gonna be pissed.

Gizmo. Probably some epic FPS music like Battlefield 3 Main Theme would do great. I can send it if you need it or want it. Just try to stick to the epic stuff. Describes the server COMPLETELY. Maybe try to slip some funny stuff in 'cause some pretty funny stuff does go down there sometimes.

I do have Spider_ in there being an oversized dragon but he is more just in the background.

So I have been working on a Boss Video for this server, but I need some good music for it, any suggestions?
Obvious choice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c