Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625963 times)

Ephialtes health values changed from 2500 75 45 to 2500 65 37 by request from Jetz, I suggested the lower health

so far, there are no problems with it, not too weak but not too strong like before

subject to change, health goes down too fast
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 03:47:11 PM by Conservative »

Give the health of Rotondo a serious nerf, too.

I love this server. Great job, Pecon

>post a 200k score a month or two ago
>suddenly everyone has at least 200k.
*grumble*

>post a 200k score a month or two ago
>suddenly everyone has at least 200k.
*grumble*
It's okay. I still have only 100k.

I have almost 60k score now. I spend it often, but mostly on guns akimbo and Vagineer, depending on the boss and who's playing.

Ephialtes appears to be perfected now, health value is of a drainable amount while the boss is still relatively tough

Niobium is a gigantic handicap.

Yeah you recognized the generic reason, a common reason for shooting them down. That said, yours could also use a couple improvements in that area. The "I won't abuse" is a common claim, and as I said in my advice, it's not a selling point so much as it is an expectation, like selling a vacuum cleaner by saying it can be used to clean up dirt. The self improvement bit shows some thought has been put into your application, but is doesn't indicate something is in it for us.

True. Saying "I won't abuse" is too common. But, even though it's a too generic way of putting it, it's true.

As for the self-improvement bit, it's just enhancing my admin judgements; familiarizing myself with the admin level.

I didn't feel like explaining all of my experiences as being a good player; you have to see me play in-game to really judge my character.

Joffrey do you think highly of yourself at all?
Because no offence but that seems to be showing through a bit.

I do not think of myself as higher than other players. What I meant by this was that I would be a great help if I approved/disapproved other admin applications. Or, as Jetz put it, find a reason to "shoot them down."

How often do you play on this server?!
Mostly around 3/6 hours a day but not always due to school which just started again or other things such as i don't get a chance to play.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 06:24:05 PM by Sniper-471 »

Didn't even notice the "So is Jetz." I need a better Remote Console.

yo dawg i heard you like chairs

THOSE LINES
SO HARD AND FIRM