Author Topic: who is Iban and why is he ban on sight?  (Read 75838 times)

Weird. I guess it makes sense as to why I've never heard of Iban.
We don't talk about Iban.

I mean are you gonna make a drama about me or are you gonna keep circlejerking? It's starting to get tedious.

Is ED supposed to have NSFW advertisements in my face?

Yes, the entire site is NSFW. Actually, posting a link to it will get you an auto ban here, so I recommend against it.

I mean are you gonna make a drama about me or are you gonna keep circlejerking? It's starting to get tedious.
I was legitimately asking; I didn't know. I guess that's a yes then.

Wait, so, is Kaz the same Aeris as .Aeris.? As in, the 'Girl' from 2010 who stirred up a stuffstorm of drama post-miika? What a loving loser.
That's who Kaz is?  Holy stuff lol

Also IIRC (take this with a grain of salt don't actually try it [or do, it'll be funny] ) linking to ED just denies your post with an error message, because people would start baiting others to post ED links and get themselves autobanned so Badspot simply just made it impossible to post links to ED.

holy stuff i didnt even think that through

kaz is

whoa lol

I mean the original answer the topic was made for was thoroughly addressed, discussed and answered. Iban even showed up to answer questions until spideykong decided to go full handicap and you jumped into the topic because some comment about alternate accounts triggered you

The only reason this topic is still going is because you're really annoying

Spideykong hasn't been online since everybody stuff on him, so he's either gone or he's making ANOTHER account.

Said the pot to the kettle.

Silverware master race, forgetin' cookware scrubs.

Silverware master race, forgetin' cookware scrubs.
Skip I love you why don't we chat anymore?

Skip I love you why don't we chat anymore?

Because I lose track of people on Steam because I have too many friends.
Who aren't really my friends.

Probably you changed your name again because I can't find you. D:

I'll hit you up later tonight to catch up. Grinding x5 WoT so bonuses lol

With, like, the teacup making this quip immediately behind them? Jesus, sit down.

The more i see you post the more I understand the failings of public education.