who is Iban and why is he ban on sight?

Author Topic: who is Iban and why is he ban on sight?  (Read 74759 times)

Can somebody just point out the forgetwit already so I can post my funny reaction image and move on?
Tbh I've been a lot of people on the forums. Kinda like how girls have a different attitude or style every other week at school. Most people dislike me because of the Aeris account and what followed it, but I've had more than a couple accounts before and after it that got along well with everyone.

Cheese I pulled that one off a selfie thread years ago lmfao
here he is

Tfw max of all people is trying to act like he isn't a piece of stuff.

What?

he didnt say he wasnt. he just pointed you out as the forgetwit and i dont think anyone besides the forgetwit himself really argues with him lol

What?
He's trying to play high horse but we're both on minihorses. Honestly that's the best brown townogy I can come up with.

He's trying to play high horse but we're both on miniature horses. Honestly that's the best brown townogy I can come up with.

He was just answering the question lmao
I mean, if you want to find some people who are cool with you being a deceptive starfish I imagine you can. All he's saying is that the general consensus here is that you're a forgetwit, which is pretty true.

He's trying to play high horse but we're both on minihorses. Honestly that's the best brown townogy I can come up with.
who

I don't know about you but maxwell is pretty up there on the nice people list

I don't know about you but Max has attended all of our clique meetings and is regularly in our skype calls.

I think it's kinda funny that there's an actual group of people that will jump me over anything and constantly say the entire forum hates me, but the second I post anywhere else I have perfectly normal conversations and can have a discussion without it devolving into mud slinging.

I think it's kinda funny that there's an actual group of people that will jump me over

he's gone full pandan on us

Are you honestly saying it's not true? I mean you're one of the biggest offenders so I can see you wanting to dismiss it, but come on dude.

holy stuff, you're right
the cycle repeats, the ritual is complete, the autist moon is upon us