who is Iban and why is he ban on sight?

Author Topic: who is Iban and why is he ban on sight?  (Read 74819 times)

Yeah, actually. This what, you're third or fourth account? And you've already gone through at least one fake identity. You're plenty undesirable.
And again, if you're holding a grudge towards that you're a moron lmao.

Nobody is holding a grudge against you. Learn what that word is before you continue to throw it around.

Can someone pm a link to his forum?

It's not even a grudge. I just think you're stupid.

At this point there's no good reason to like or trust you because you haven't given anyone a reason

Respect is a two way street bro

who is spideykong and why is he grudge on sight?

Yeah I'm wondering the same thing

who is spideykong and why is he grudge on sight?

some dumb guy who pretended to be a girl and then went on a vengreance tantrum when people got annoyed

some dumb guy who pretended to be a girl and then went on a vengreance tantrum when people got annoyed
c'mon fellas we've all been there

I don't hold a grudge about the Ms. Terra thing, but he's insufferable nevertheless.

I don't hold a grudge about the Ms. Terra thing, but he's insufferable nevertheless.

pretty much this, nobody really cares enough about the dude to hold a grudge, he's just always annoying so

matthew.bim, bim, Ms. Terra, one of maxx's alts who's name i can't remember (i think, at least) and now spiderkong.

he's annoying. i don't have any reason to take him seriously. on Ms. Terra he pretended to be a girl for some reason and when people called him on it he threw a fit. he's generally pretty volatile and unpleasant besides that.

Why do you have such a hardon for loving over alts?

he's generally pretty volatile and unpleasant besides that.

because alt or not they're still the same handicap who got banned in the first place

getting a new account doesn't fundamentally change your personality

an starfish on a different account is still an starfish
Ex: Maxx, Bim, BDX, you
Anyone can throw 10 bucks at a screen and get a new name. It doesn't change who they are. Especially if they managed to get banned permanently multiple times. I have no sympathy or respect for someone who has so little control over themselves that they can't keep an account on a lego forum.