who is Iban and why is he ban on sight?

Author Topic: who is Iban and why is he ban on sight?  (Read 74335 times)

I'm glad to see Iban is doing well. I hate to see people discontented.
yes thank you lesbian friend I hope you are doing fine yourself. you were a bit weird too. all I remember about you is that you told me the starbucks girl had hair that looked like green bacon and you liked to read. and are gay. and a ginger.

yes thank you lesbian friend I hope you are doing fine yourself. you were a bit weird too. all I remember about you is that you told me the starbucks girl had hair that looked like green bacon and you liked to read. and are gay. and a ginger.

I'm fine as always. I don't think that green bacon thing was me though. It doesn't sound familiar at all.

I'm fine as always. I don't think that green bacon thing was me though. It doesn't sound familiar at all.

being gay is a sin, you know that right?

Wow it's just a regular old reunion in here.

glass houses stocking.

glass houses stocking.
she's not gay she just thinks girls are pretty

she's a good christian

i was around i just dont give a stuff what hes done because everyone forgets up lol
Not everyone threatens people with murder and rape.

she's not gay she just thinks girls are pretty

she's a good christian
She likes vore -_- that's like, a bit worse than being gay.

She likes vore -_- that's like, a bit worse than being gay.
What's a vore?

i was around i just dont give a stuff what hes done because everyone forgets up lol

he was probably just sayin that stuff to sound edgy and/or because he thought it was funny to be an starfish to everyone at the time. Like he said, he enjoyed that at one point in time.

sure what he did was stupid as forget, but its been years ago. Chill
not many people have forgeted up on the scale the Iban has.

why you telling me to chill lmao all im saying is that most of the people saying he has changed have never met him until now

What's a vore?
Vorarephilia (often shortened to vore) is a paraphilia characterized by the erotic desire to be consumed by, or sometimes to personally consume, another person or creature.[1][2][3][4] Since vorarephilic fantasies cannot be acted out in reality, they are often expressed in stories or drawings shared on the Internet.[1] The word vorarephilia is derived from the Latin vorare (to "swallow" or "devour"), and Ancient Greek φιλία (philía, "love").

Tl;dr It's a person eating another person special interest, weird stuff.

Vorarephilia (often shortened to vore) is a paraphilia characterized by the erotic desire to be consumed by, or sometimes to personally consume, another person or creature.[1][2][3][4] Since vorarephilic fantasies cannot be acted out in reality, they are often expressed in stories or drawings shared on the Internet.[1] The word vorarephilia is derived from the Latin vorare (to "swallow" or "devour"), and Ancient Greek φιλία (philía, "love").

Tl;dr It's a person eating another person special interest, weird stuff.
this is truly shocking. you never really know people huh.

My apologies. Please pray for me.

this is truly shocking. you never really know people huh.

its a lie. he's making up rumors about me to hurt my reputation.

Stocking also has a crush on me  :panda: