who is Iban and why is he ban on sight?

Author Topic: who is Iban and why is he ban on sight?  (Read 74135 times)

Shhhhh Hes 2SPOOKY4ME

i dont think its a bandwagon to not like a dude who threatens to rape-murder people, but i guess im just the weird minority then?
Pretty much this.

Iban was my best friend, unfortunately people here were ignorant and had a prejudice against him threatening to mutilate, rape and murder underage girls.

People should totally be more accepting of this stuff, man. :(

lol most of the people forgiving Iban and saying he's changed weren't even here at the height of Iban's infamy

lol most of the people forgiving Iban and saying he's changed weren't even here at the height of Iban's infamy

i was around i just dont give a stuff what hes done because everyone forgets up lol

he was probably just sayin that stuff to sound edgy and/or because he thought it was funny to be an starfish to everyone at the time. Like he said, he enjoyed that at one point in time.

sure what he did was stupid as forget, but its been years ago. Chill

Anyone can 'act' like they're different for a while on the internet, it's called putting on a mask, and I'm not going to fall for it.
this is an interesting comment, coming from you

Does anyone read his posts in the hatred protagonists voice?

Pretty sure most of the people saying that iban has changed don't really know him, he could be acting like a good person but I'm 100% sure he's still pretty psycho. Not like any of you know he's changed. Seems like everytime he came back, he acted nice or was just straight up a douchebag.

this is an interesting comment, coming from you
Who's to know better?

half all my friends are mentally ill someway or another. why not add one lol

I'm glad to see Iban is doing well. I hate to see people discontented.