Author Topic: who is Iban and why is he ban on sight?  (Read 74880 times)

Well, his signature didn't help his case either.

his case??
are you this dumb, seriously. you're acting like a child and went to the nearest thing you could throw at him.

but why bring up something that has literally 0 relevance. it's be a richard or don't be a richard, there's no defending bringing that up for no reason.

He loving called me a tool for stating my observation, if you can't take the fire, don't dish the flames. My original post wasn't even targeted at anyone particular.

He loving called me a tool for stating my observation, if you can't take the fire, don't dish the flames. My original post wasn't even targeted at anyone particular.

so you decided that you were just going to attack him for no reason, instead of defending your case. okay.

you said something stupid
you were essentially called stupid
your response was a stupid insult that was unrelated to what you said and why you were called out on it

can you please start making sense?

ladies ladies you're all pretty

i have a comical chemistry set character as my avatar i must be obsessed with chemistry
and I have a dragon as my avatar! I must be obsessed with... oh wait...

so you decided that you were just going to attack him for no reason, instead of defending your case. okay.

He attacked me first, do you not see?.

Okay. I apologize. My utmost and sincere apologies. I, SinnerOG, am sincerely sorry for calling Waru, an obsessed anime-girl lover. I am sorry I lashed out for you calling me a tool for stating an observation. An accurate one at that. Good day.

sorry for calling Waru, an obsessed anime-girl lover. I am sorry I lashed out for you calling me a tool for stating an observation. An accurate one at that. Good day.

tim the loving TOOLman taylor

You guys really don't hesitate to forgive people do you lol

If you're serious, wow. Iban is an awful individual.

im sorry are you having a stroke or something?

No.

your response to my message made absolutely no sense at all

like what were you even trying to say

He attacked me first, do you not see?.

Okay. I apologize. My utmost and sincere apologies. I, SinnerOG, am sincerely sorry for calling Waru, an obsessed anime-girl lover. I am sorry I lashed out for you calling me a tool for stating an observation. An accurate one at that. Good day.

i wouldnt call it obsessed

also my signature is hot
how dare you

i'm sorry for calling you a tool.

your response to my message made absolutely no sense at all

like what were you even trying to say
Oh that was my bad, I was asking if you were serious, then on topic was saying Iban is an awful person, apologies