Author Topic: who is Iban and why is he ban on sight?  (Read 74702 times)

i said what has he done to you, not what has he done to anyone else

lmao 'not gonna fall for it'. you act like he has something to prove for you. don't act like an entitled stuff.
He hasn't done anything to me, and that's beside the point. And he doesn't have to prove me anything, but that doesn't mean I forgive him, and that also doesn't mean I'm an entitled stuff, you probably should learn what entitled means. Seriously how is my opinion bothering you so much lol?

Iban was my best friend, unfortunately people here were ignorant and had a prejudice against him threatening to mutilate, rape and murder underage girls.

hes maxxi's buddy watt-son. dont worry hell be gone soon
Excuse me for the double post. Me and Maxx barely even talk anymore, like just small banter over Steam every now and then, but that is pretty much it. May I add I've been here for a month and I've been alright so far? You should stop being so ban hungry towards me.

Also may I ask who's alt you are? I know you're an alt.

had a prejudice against him threatening to mutilate, rape and murder underage girls.
I'm gonna be honest, does this surprise you? If it does, you need help.

Excuse me for the double post. Me and Maxx barely even talk anymore, like just small banter over Steam every now and then, but that is pretty much it. May I add I've been here for a month and I've been alright so far? You should stop being so ban hungry towards me.

Also may I ask who's alt you are? I know you're an alt.

You've been here for a month and you're like,"are you new here loel"

damn lol i dont even have to explain myself

You've been here for a month and you're like,"are you new here loel"

damn lol i dont even have to explain myself
I'm pretty sure it was cleared up that I'm an alt, I have been an active member of Blockland since 2009, and I've been browsing the forums since 2010, so no I'm not really new.

The only memory I have of Iban is when I briefly spoke to him on Badspot's server, in which he described a creepphilic rape fantasy in great detail. I specifically remember him talking about choking, the victim trying to escape, something about semen everywhere, it was pretty scary.

I'm pretty sure it was cleared up that I'm an alt, I have been an active member of Blockland since 2009, and I've been browsing the forums since 2010, so no I'm not really new.

well forget, who's alt are you? You said you had been here for a month just then.

well forget, who's alt are you? You said you had been here for a month just then.

Oh, I meant on this account I've been here for a month, my apologies. I'm Wattson.

Oh, I meant on this account I've been here for a month, my apologies. I'm Wattson.
How elementary.

Iban was my best friend, unfortunately people here were ignorant and had a prejudice against him threatening to mutilate, rape and murder underage girls.
yes friend this world is truly cruel and unforgiving for innocent fellas like me. down with the nwo

iban you should be a babysitter

lmao wtf did he do to you, spidey?

[ img]http://i.imgur.com/1thWGxJ.jpg[/img]

seriously, if there isn't anything to set him off he probably wont complete the cycle like damn yall need some love. even if he does mess up again, he's at least nice for a while lol
i dont think its a bandwagon to not like a dude who threatens to rape-murder people, but i guess im just the weird minority then?

hes maxxi's buddy watt-son. dont worry hell be gone soon
you should get out :)