Author Topic: who is Iban and why is he ban on sight?  (Read 74847 times)

I agree, he has came back with an all new demeanor. I just found it awfully hypocritical how people talked all this stuff about him and his "stuffty" coding, yet people are wondering if he has anything new to offer BL. Just my two-cents, "senpai." Am I doing it right?

I agree, he has came back with an all new demeanor. I just found it awfully hypocritical how people talked all this stuff about him and his "stuffty" coding, yet people are wondering if he has anything new to offer BL. Just my two-cents, "senpai." Am I doing it right?

Can you not be a cunt?

you are a moron lmao.

people are asking him questions because he said AMA (ASK ME ANYTHING)????????

you are a moron lmao.

people are asking him questions because he said AMA (ASK ME ANYTHING)????????

I agree with you completely, do you not understand? It was just ironic for people who bashed him and his content yet people were wondering if he would release CRPG v3.

I agree with you completely, do you not understand? It was just ironic for people who bashed him and his content yet people were wondering if he would release CRPG v3.
how is that ironic. nobody likes activision but will still ask if they are making a new fps.

you are a moron for trying to attack a userbase while trying to put up an illegitimate argument, not because of the point you were attempting to get across.

how is that ironic. nobody likes activision but will still ask if they are making a new fps.

you are a moron for trying to attack a userbase while trying to put up an illegitimate argument, not because of the point you were attempting to get across.

I'm not attacking a userbase. I love anime. I can list several of my favorite series. I just don't understand the concept of being enamored with a nonexistent entity. To each their own however. This is a lost cause to try and discuss with BLF, as I am the minority towards my belief.

I'm not defending Iban or his previous actions. It's just ironic how the community reacted towards him before his return and after. That's it.

noedit: If you'd like to discuss further, I'm fine with you messaging me.

I'm not attacking a userbase. I love anime. I can list several of my favorite series. I just don't understand the concept of being enamored with a nonexistent entity. To each their own however. This is a lost cause to try and discuss with BLF, as I am the minority towards my belief.

I'm not defending Iban or his previous actions. It's just ironic how the community reacted towards him before his return and after. That's it.

how is he obsessed with animated girls, he literally just has a anime grill as his profile picture
can you stop pulling stuff out of your ass

how is he obsessed with animated girls, he literally just has a anime grill as his profile picture

i have a comical chemistry set character as my avatar i must be obsessed with chemistry

He may not be obsessed with them, you're right. But he jumped to conclusions and called me a tool for just stating an observation.

hi iban do you remember me =3

i have a comical chemistry set character as my avatar i must be obsessed with chemistry
ew you chemistry obsessed friends are disgusting, get off of my drama board!! how dare you like something and have it as your profile picture!!

He may not be obsessed with them, you're right. But he jumped to conclusions and called me a tool for just stating an observation.

so your only comeback was anime girls? you literally couldn't defend yourself and instead felt like saying "why are you so obsessed with animated girls"?

ew you chemistry obsessed friends are disgusting, get off of my drama board!! how dare you like something and have it as your profile picture!!

so your only comeback was anime girls? you literally couldn't defend yourself and instead felt like saying "why are you so obsessed with animated girls"?

Well, his signature didn't help his case either.

but why bring up something that has literally 0 relevance. it's be a richard or don't be a richard, there's no defending bringing that up for no reason.

Well, his signature didn't help his case either.

his "case" is irrelevant.

he called you out and your response was to ask him about being obsessed with anime

and you're still doing it what the forget