Author Topic: who is Iban and why is he ban on sight?  (Read 74895 times)

What if I told you that my entire house is hardwood floor?

I would tell you it's impossible for the areas near doors leading outside to not have to be sweeped every now and then, unless people at your house just don't get outside much

Well, it IS an apartment building so the door doesn't lead to the outsides directly.

Oh my shat. This guy sounds just O_O. I wonder why i've never heard of him. I guess because no one speaks of him.

what if i told you that you could pay 25 dollars a month with direct tv? get rid of cable.

Oh my shat. This guy sounds just O_O. I wonder why i've never heard of him. I guess because no one speaks of him.
People say his name all the time when it comes to CityRPGs lol

He was banned once for threatening to kill atkittons kid. I think thats how it went.
Xd

This thread goes against everything i have ever known about the blf and i literally don't know what to think about it.

how does it feel to be wrong
If you're serious, wow. Iban is an awful individual.

You know what I find ironic about this thread? Before Iban stopped to say hello, everyone and their mothers talked stuff about him. Fake ass mofo's. Now everybody's all like "Hey Iban :DDDDD *sucky sucky*"

You know what I find ironic about this thread? Before Iban stopped to say hello, everyone and their mothers talked stuff about him. Fake ass mofo's. Now everybody's all like "Hey Iban :DDDDD *sucky sucky*"

who are you and why are you such a tool?

it's almost like

he improved or something

who are you and why are you such a tool?

why are you obsessed with animated girls?

you couldn't even think of a good comeback and fall back on the ol' anime trick
nice job.

because he came back with a notably changed demeanor.
yeah ignore this kid, looks like the average every day moron