who is Iban and why is he ban on sight?

Author Topic: who is Iban and why is he ban on sight?  (Read 74843 times)

i dont think iban will be here long, my guess is that badspot's gonna lurk for a bit and see how this goes

also can somebody pm me the link to his website, i'm interested in seeing that
ily2bbycakes

you guys are silly tho

kiwi far dot ms

edit: it's slow as stuff right now because we're at 500 active users and I need to upgrade the MySQL server again.

Okay, I have to go. Thanks for the chat.

I'd like to fix my server first, but I have to go to the immigration department today to sort out papers.

Take it easy.

I'd like to fix my server first, but I have to go to the immigration department today to sort out papers.

Take it easy.

enjoyed the convo, have fun :D

I'd like to fix my server first, but I have to go to the immigration department today to sort out papers bodies.

Schpeak of the devil, and he shall appear.

wait but didnt you promise nudes of stocking for the first person to find your new account?

where are they?

holy stuff where are they

Please for the love of God, provide to us!

forums pretend to not like stocking till nudes are mentioned

forgetin pigs

Why are nudes of her so important anyways this is the internet you can have as many nude girls as you want

Why are nudes of her so important anyways this is the internet you can have as many nude girls as you want
[im g]http://blog.comedycentral.la/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Forever_Alone_3_.gif[/img]

stocking is the most magical and beautiful girl ever...

[imghttp://blog.comedycentral.la/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Forever_Alone_3_.gif[/img]

its different when its somebody you know or remotely know

stocking is the most magical and beautiful girl ever...

nah shes cute doe

Do pictures of the interior of her throat count

I always feel like I missed stuff by not joining the clique, but then I see stuff like this and I'm just kinda glad I didn't.

something something english teacher