Author Topic: who is Iban and why is he ban on sight?  (Read 73009 times)

Is Cityrpg V3 ever going to be released, and will ZAPT be fixed for v21?
I don't even remember who I gave v3 to. I think it was Lub.

I have no intention on contributing to Blockland again, and I haven't for years. There's a post by Ephialtes which explains his disinterest in the game and it basically sums up how I felt years ago.

good at computers but a total cigarette?

yes.

edit: though it seems like he improved, so nice to see ya again iban
No, no. I've gotten worse. Just in different ways.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 04:28:16 PM by Not Important »

I don't even remember who I gave v3 to. I think it was Lub.

I have no intention on contributing to Blockland again, and I haven't for years. There's a post by Ephialtes which explains his disinterest in the game and it basically sums up how I felt years ago.
No, no. I've gotten worse. Just in different ways.

in what ways? seems like you've cleaned up quite a bit imo

you picked a good account name

you picked a good account name
ty

in what ways? seems like you've cleaned up quite a bit imo
I'm not a raging NEET anymore like I was when I was 17. I grew up, met people, got a job, had love, broke up, and moved across the world in search of fun and exploits. I am much, much better off and capable than I was back then, but I'm different.

See, what you need to understand is, that thread Stocking made never went away. It followed me. I made a forum that is now more than twice as big as Blockland's, and they know me. They know this board. They've seen this drama. I've taken on this persona and I've become numb to the idea of people automatically hating me. I don't even bother explaining stuff anymore, I just say, "it's 7 years old". There's no point.

I've become less angry but I've become more detached. I truly do not care about anything.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 04:42:09 PM by Space1255 »

I made a forum that is now more than twice as big as Blockland's, and they know me.

What forum? I'm curious.

What forum? I'm curious.
I'm surprised people don't know. I'm not going to say, though, that's no fun.

ty
I'm not a raging NEET anymore like I was when I was 17. I grew up, met people, got a job, had love, broke up, and moved across the world in search of fun and exploits. I am much, much better off and capable than I was back then, but I'm different.

See, what you need to understand is, that thread Stocking made never went away. It followed me. I made a forum that is now more than twice as big as Blockland's, and they know me. They know this board. They've seen this drama. I've taken on this persona and I've become numb to the idea of people automatically hating me. I don't even bother explaining stuff anymore, I just say, "it's 7 years old". There's no point.

I've become less angry but I've become more detached. I truly do not care about anything.

well that's not really worse

that is an incredible improvement imo

good job

and what forum do you run? (message me it if you're okay with telling)

I'm surprised people don't know. I'm not going to say, though, that's no fun.
Give a hint to the name.
found it
christ
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 04:43:21 PM by Gatysh »

Give a hint to the name.
My forum is BLF's drama board on steroids.

mfw I know iban's secret website

Well, now we got an arg to work with

just look for people complaining about stalkers on a forum with ~200-300 active users

Give a hint to the name.
found it
christ

the name's not important

mfw I know iban's secret website
tfw want to know it

edit: PM pls

EDIT 2: Nvm
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 04:45:46 PM by Space1255 »