Author Topic: who is Iban and why is he ban on sight?  (Read 72993 times)

Searching 'kiwi far dot ms' lands me to this

i have seen this website a few time sbut always thought i was in the wrong place lol

im not your only secret admirer either, i have gotten links to this site before hahaha
It's a pretty big site. We had a user at some point (not me!) attempt to commit a Flash Mob in Canada. When people found out, we got swamped from by big news websites that linked to her post history. We also get visits from every single person we talk about.

I remember your excellent writing skills that I always wanted to mimic, because the sentence fluency was superb. Writing good is everything.

That was when I was like, eleven, though.
When I was that age I also put a huge amount of emphasis on sounding smart through writing. There was a guy on another forum who I looked up to because of how well he wrote his posts. He was also very good at putting people down, and I wanted that power of language that he had.

oh, ha, i get it

his name is literally not important
yeah duh, he says it first thing in his video!

Searching 'kiwi far dot ms' lands me to this
I don't see what you do because it's the first result for me.

do you regret telling a girl you'd cut off her labia?

When I was that age I also put a huge amount of emphasis on sounding smart through writing. There was a guy on another forum who I looked up to because of how well he wrote his posts. He was also very good at putting people down, and I wanted that power of language that he had.

I hate putting people down, I actually enjoy making people happy. I have a lot of friends like that though. The things people on this forum call mentally handicapped and or psychotic are actually quite normal and common in the world. I enjoy it here though

https://vine.co/v/O25dYx2hQZ0

I regret many things. What I've said to her are among them.

I hate putting people down, I actually enjoy making people happy. I have a lot of friends like that though. The things people on this forum call mentally handicapped and or psychotic are actually quite normal and common in the world. I enjoy it here though
I try to have the "speak softly, but carry a big stick" policy now. I've had many opportunities to dox people but I try not to because I'd rather have that power than use it.

oh i thought ama stood for some music awards stuff

okay can we have a selfie iban

I wasn't around when Iban was out apparently stirring up drama, but ever since he came back on that most recent account as well as this one he seems like a cool guy.

I wasn't around when Iban was out apparently stirring up drama, but ever since he came back on that most recent account as well as this one he seems like a cool guy.

if you read the cycle he is until someone sets him off

bl community drives off those that contribute to its growth

oh i thought ama stood for some music awards stuff

okay can we have a selfie iban

iban pls notice me
lego lad is a cool guy

Oh well it seems you've at least improved a bit, that's cool
Congrats 8)

Why was this moved to Drama?