Author Topic: who is Iban and why is he ban on sight?  (Read 74587 times)

Oooh, it is in Drama now.

wowe badspot saw this but didn't ban iban

prophecy?

i want an iban wig, is he srsly already banned

our time together was so short

wowe badspot saw this but didn't ban iban

prophecy?

He was likely silent banned

i want an iban wig, is he srsly already banned

our time together was so short
mmm whatcha saaaaay

Hi Badspot.

I've never said this publicly, but I think I ended up emulating Badspot.

I found work online, now I do stuff for myself without a boss. I found a way to eat my code, like he did. I even run a forum, full of drama.

Throughout these years, I've never hated Badspot. I don't think that's mutual. He's never really said anything about me though, and has always been aloof.

Man Iban, it's been so long. Fun times testing Jookia's original CityRPG rite :cookieMonster:

I wish I could remember other times when we interacted :/

You're alive!
Crap, better reverse the song for if he gets banned.
yaaaaas ahctahw mmm

One time, I sent Iban a message on RTB when he was hosting v3. "OMG ITS IBAN" Never verified that it was him but all he said in return was,"forget off"

:P probably him lol

bl community drives off those that contribute to its growth
Filpe is still here and pablo comes around some times

Crap, better reverse the song for if he gets banned.
yaaaaas ahctahw mmm
this shouldn't have made me laugh but it did lmao

I remember long ago he and I used to be friends.
I remember hanging out on the same server a lot(him on my server, I think? could have been the other way around)
We were friends on MSN and talked occasionally

But then it seems like... one day he just...hated me. All of the fairly infrequent interactions I had with him will negative
He didn't come to my server anymore, I didn't see him often ingame, and when I did he was fairly aloof towards me. Occasionally I'd get completely random and unsolicited hateful MSN messages

Filpe is still here and pablo comes around some times

nothing of Pablo's stands out to me, like i cant think of anything hes done off the dome. I'm probably missing something really big saying that haha. no offense to filipe he is a cool guy and makes great mods but none of his stuff has impacted the way i play the game (did he originally make speedkart?)

Iban's clusterforget of an addon that everyone still uses (except me lol forget dat stuff) brought me hours upon hours of enjoyment playing Blockland. im working on my server to try to do the same for others. no idea why lol i just like it. I think that anyone who has genuinely enjoyed a server running an iban edit owes him a bit of respect. Making something that creates a fun feel for a game is really important, i think