Author Topic: who is Iban and why is he ban on sight?  (Read 74200 times)

I remember long ago he and I used to be friends.
I remember hanging out on the same server a lot(him on my server, I think? could have been the other way around)
We were friends on MSN and talked occasionally

But then it seems like... one day he just...hated me. All of the fairly infrequent interactions I had with him will negative
He didn't come to my server anymore, I didn't see him often ingame, and when I did he was fairly aloof towards me. Occasionally I'd get completely random and unsolicited hateful MSN messages
I don't remember much from the times I played the game. I think I remember your name though. Adam?

I assume I mistreated everyone at some point. I tend to.

oh stuff he lives/lived in niceville FL? stuff i got family there man gotta protect em

did you get psychiatric help?

oh stuff he lives/lived in niceville FL? stuff i got family there man gotta protect em
i'm in the loving philippines. i literally, physically cannot be further from them.

speaking of which, this is my view from my living room. it's a massive city. 11 million people. i haven't gotten used to it. every time i look out my window I just see miles and miles and miles of buildings and it's hard to take in.  such a kawaii morning.

Did you ever have a account named Cityrpg? you used to hate me but that's when I was a complete incompetent fool. Its good to see you back

i would hate living there :(

i would hate living there :(
It depends entirely on your situation. For someone like me, it's actually really comfortable.

It depends entirely on your situation. For someone like me, it's actually really comfortable.

k well if you ever come back to the states you can stay in my apartment with me honey

k well if you ever come back to the states you can stay in my apartment with me honey
thx bae

this shouldn't have made me laugh but it did lmao
I have a power.
I must use it for good, not evil.

Oh hey Iban, never thought you would be back here again. Seems like you're pretty chill compared to past times you were on the forums.
So like how how is it going

I hope you have intentions on the dope stuff I remember alpha testing back in the day. I can build like a mofo now, if you need me i got you #1hunnid

i dont think iban will be here long, my guess is that badspot's gonna lurk for a bit and see how this goes

also can somebody pm me the link to his website, i'm interested in seeing that

Holy stuff he came back.