who is Iban and why is he ban on sight?

Author Topic: who is Iban and why is he ban on sight?  (Read 74284 times)

cant believe he got banned before i could ask him if he had autism

He's not banned

Is it bad if I kind of want to be investigateed just to see what people could find out about me?
Okay

Iban has a legitimate personality disorder, or five. I don't know for certain that he is 'ban on sight' but I know that he's incapable of conducting himself in a fashion that is congruent with societal norms, which means that he's gonna get banned sooner or later.

wait but didnt you promise nudes of stocking for the first person to find your new account?

where are they?
that wasn't me you dumb girl

cant believe he got banned before i could ask him if he had autism
I was diagnosed with Oppositional Defiance Disorder when I was 8, and cleared of autism at the same time.

i'm in the loving philippines. i literally, physically cannot be further from them.
oh okay this explains everything

What does your home look like Iban?

What does your home look like Iban?
1 bedroom apartment, 450USD/mo, 500 including utils. It's very nice. Has a pool and stuff too.

I moved in this month and I dunno if we're staying in this building for long, so I don't have much. Here's the main room. I don't spend much time here.

http://i.imgur.com/O7kOvcx.jpg

The rest of the apartment is too messy to show, lol. I'm not one for physical possessions. I do everything online and everything I own fits in a dufflebag and a laptop case.

Here's the main room. I don't spend much time here.

http://i.imgur.com/O7kOvcx.jpg

doesn't look bad, it's almost like a casting couch. I don't like carpet floors so I would be good with that.

doesn't look bad, it's almost like a casting couch. I don't like carpet floors so I would be good with that.
You don't like carpet until you have to sweep a hard floor every day. This stuff gets dirty fast. My feet are always black despite my best efforts to mop and sweep.

You don't like carpet until you have to sweep a hard floor every day. This stuff gets dirty fast. My feet are always black despite my best efforts to mop and sweep.

true, but messes on carpets are 100x more painful to deal with than on a hard floor
each have their pros and cons i guess

What the forget do you even do? I have hardwood floor, I live with dogs and my floor is sparkling clean. (With the exception of dog hair, obv)

What the forget do you even do? I have hardwood floor, I live with dogs and my floor is sparkling clean. (With the exception of dog hair, obv)

It really depends on the location of the hardwood floor. I used to have a front hallway with tile flooring that got exceptionally dirty because of everyone walking through the hallway with their shoes on. The hardwood floor in the kitchen never got dirty.