who is Iban and why is he ban on sight?

Author Topic: who is Iban and why is he ban on sight?  (Read 74602 times)

hi Stocking are you still ADORABLE and wanna make out

also lol Iban

i wouldnt call it obsessed

also my signature is hot
how dare you

i'm sorry for calling you a tool.
Nahhhhhh you're obsessed

Nahhhhhh you're obsessed

What the fakku did you just loving say about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Generic Anime Highschool, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on 2ch, and I have over 300 confirmed animes watched. I am trained in internet warfare and I’m the top katana wielder in the entire Japanese armed samurai forces. You are nothing to me but just another anime fan. ... this is getting old

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ i'll take 2d or 3d girls i don't give a forget

hi Stocking are you still ADORABLE and wanna make out

also lol Iban

hehe stocking
heheh
heheheu
hueheuheuahuehu

huehueheu hU STOCKING

holy forget, there's arguing even though iban hasn't said stuff

What the fakku did you just loving say about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Generic Anime Highschool, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on 2ch, and I have over 300 confirmed animes watched. I am trained in internet warfare and I’m the top katana wielder in the entire Japanese armed samurai forces. You are nothing to me but just another anime fan. ... this is getting old

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ i'll take 2d or 3d girls i don't give a forget
lawl

anyone who could come up with city rpg isnt right in the head
Jookia made peoplesmods city rp, "City RPG" is just an edit of that mod by iBan.

That said, its a pain in the ass cleaning up tons of iban's eye glazing, russian-nesting-doll styled if-else code. (extremely annoying. guess he hates using returns?)
Or maybe that was style was unchanged from the original peoplesmods.

You know what I find ironic about this thread? Before Iban stopped to say hello, everyone and their mothers talked stuff about him. Fake ass mofo's. Now everybody's all like "Hey Iban :DDDDD *sucky sucky*"

I can't speak for everyone else, but there's no reason not to be civil to him if he's being civil back. It doesn't change who he is, and if he stays around long enough he's sure to return to his old antics, but for the mean time why shouldn't people say hey to him?

hehe stocking
heheh
heheheu
hueheuheuahuehu

huehueheu hU STOCKING

please i dont need the fanboy attention im just trying to post on the forums without people trying to ask me to date them =.=;

please i dont need the fanboy attention im just trying to post on the forums without people trying to ask me to date them =.=;
DO YOU WANT THE snake OR NOT HOLY forget

it's almost like
he improved or something
Iban has done this exact routine multiple times before.

what happened to this thread

it's almost like

he improved or something
he was here for like 3 days and has 20 posts

stocking pls you know I love you

total homo though

or um. no homo now actually I guess