Author Topic: who is Iban and why is he ban on sight?  (Read 74333 times)

Lmao, was the $10 USD worth it?
I imagine a lot of these users stuff $10 out their arse constantly.

Brisbane Australia
This explains just about everything.

This explains just about everything.
Your reading comprehension is really poor. I lived there for less than 6 months and I never visited the BLF during that time.

Also, Brisbane was lovely. I enjoyed my time there.

have you worked on cityrpg since you got the boot?

why did you stalk stocking?

Your reading comprehension is really poor. I lived there for less than 6 months and I never visited the BLF during that time.

Also, Brisbane was lovely. I enjoyed my time there.

why are you a loving psychopath.

Uhh, welcome back to the forums, Iban, I guess

i don't think he will be staying for long.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 03:59:02 PM by Zharthon »

Iban, make a new stuffty CityRPG mod!

have you worked on cityrpg since you got the boot?
Well, yes. I worked on the mod while "banned" for years, but I haven't touched the code since I was like 18. I'm turning 23 this year.

why did you stalk stocking?
I never did. Stocking and I still talk every so often. There's a cycle. Every 6 months she contacts me and we hit it off for a few weeks and then we get into arguments and I block her for another 6 months. We've had this cycle rolling for years now.

I cannot possibly fully explain the situation. We met each other at the worst parts of each other's lives, the thread is an apex of that. She tried to get Badspot to take it down some months later but he hates me and refuses to. She's apologized for it in private many times, but there's nothing to be done. I try not to hold it against her, even though she's too proud to ever admit it in public.

She's smarter than me, always has been. She will always be able and willing to hurt me more than I her.

why are you a loving psychopath.
Dunno, doc. You tell me.

Ah, I'll be gone soon, don't worry.

Iban, make a new stuffty CityRPG mod!
pfff haha

Hi iban
Hi!

Iban, how far off are you on the forums? Did you lurk and know everything that happened since your purging?

After reading the drama on Iban, I can say that he's quite the piece of filth.
Dunno why he keeps surfacing, though. He's pretty loving dense, given that he's come back.

Because guaranteed replies.

Wait, Iban? WHo is Iban? Why is Iban a total creep?
I know him from a city rpg or something.

Iban, how far off are you on the forums? Did you lurk and know everything that happened since your purging?
I visit the forum once every ~8 months or so, or when someone more active sends me a URL.

After reading the drama on Iban, I can say that he's quite the piece of filth.
Dunno why he keeps surfacing, though. He's pretty loving dense, given that he's come back.
To say "hi". The last time I showed up was really fun. I saw a lot of people I met when I was like, 15.

Because guaranteed replies.
And that ~

Is Cityrpg V3 ever going to be released, and will ZAPT be fixed for v21?

So what, he's like Phil Fish times 10?

good at computers but a total cigarette?

yes.

edit: though it seems like he improved, so nice to see ya again iban
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 04:25:51 PM by SetGaming »